Should we bring Kitchen Tent

Shakey2001

Earning My Ears
We are staying for 14 days starting next Friday!

Should we bring a Kitchen tent as extra shelter? We are travelling with another family and both have pop-up trailers and attached screen rooms. We usually dine together to save on work and to keep the kids occupied.

It would be a good idea if you plan on eating at your campsite alot. It does not rain as often during this time of year but it DOES rain so it would be nice to eat outside and stay dry at the same time. We went the week of Thanksgiving a couple of years ago and it rained on turkey day and I think on one or two other days.

Welcome to the Dis.
Yes i would bring a extra tent for eating.
The extra rooms is always a blessing....
Have a great time.....

Yes, I'd take it, too. It also makes a good 'garage' for bikes, strollers, wheeled toys, etc.

And yes, we travel with way too much stuff! Last June we even had a stroller for the dog!! He hurt his back TWO DAYS before we left for FW, and couldn't take a walk until the day before we came home:( So if you saw an idiot pushing a dog in a huge red stroller, that was me!

Barbara
220 days to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter