Should we take 95 or that other way?

H

hallie

We're driving down on Saturday, leaving in the earlyt eveing and drive straight through the night. Should we take 95 or go that other way I've heard people talking about 78 to something else...lol?

Since we're driving at night do you think we'll avoid all the traffic on 95? I've read about a lot of construction going on but since it's a night do you think we'll be ok? Last trip we zoomed right down at night but on the way home we left in the early afternoon and it took us forever! It was an alwful way to end the vacation, we even tried to stop but everything was filled up.

On the way home we're going to drive at night too, to avoid the Thanksgiving weekend return traffic.

What route do you think is best?

Thanks so much!!

I have driven the trip the last 3 visits, most recent this summer and past January. The 78 thing would be your first route before you get to 95....95 is the best and most direct. I live in PA and one trip I took the turnpike to 95....the other time I took 78 to 80 or 83, I'd have to look, then that hooks up with 95 in Virginia. The turnpike is also the best route, although watch your timing thru washington, that was the most traffic i hit the whole trip. As for construction on 95.......theres always construction on 95!!! for the past 2 years i have been driving it, its always somewhere. Its a great and easy drive. I enjoyed it.

hallie, I really think you should take I75 and stop off in Lexington to pick up me!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter