Show Me Pics of CURRENT Snack Credit Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the turkey legs have every been a snack credit-but you can get them as a QS meal with a QS credit.

Don't have a picture but our best snack credit was at the Karmel place (I always blank on the actual name!) in Germany at Epcot. We got a HUGE apple covered in caramel and peanuts for a snack credit! Had them slice it there for us and put it in a box. It definitely provided more than one snack!

Oh my goodnes, these pics are making me sooooooooooo hungry :guilty:. I can't wait to try some of them :teeth:

As for the sweets and one of the main reasons I almost never eat a breakfast before getting to Magic Kingdom is the Nutella and Fruit Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Holow Refreshments.

nutella-waffle.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh my word! How did I not know about this?!? This is officially on the top of my list for new things to eat on our next trip!

Even without being a snack credit, the nutella waffle, full of fresh berries is an awesome buy! I normally split one with someone as a snack. At around $7 I find that well worth it!!

We have done DDP before but this is the first time we are doing DxDDP. Looking at all this food /snacks I am getting so excited to go and just get any snack I want that I wasn't able to before. We will be there in Oct so we will also use it at F/W I'm just counting down now. thanks for the pics

Love this thread! Those look great esp the Nutella waffle! What time does Sleepy Holow open? That looks great for breakfast :)also heard about cheeseburger spring rolls? Anyone know if this is a snack credit? Any pics? :)

Love this thread! Those look great esp the Nutella waffle! What time does Sleepy Holow open? That looks great for breakfast :)also heard about cheeseburger spring rolls? Anyone know if this is a snack credit? Any pics? :)
Spring Rolls are in a cart near Aladdin's Magic Carpets, but I have seen some people reporting they're not always available. However, I have seen them confirmed as a snack credit on a menu board from earlier this year. Apparently, you need to watch out for the spitting camel from Aladdin too. :hyper:

Following...my family is really wanting to snack around the world this year using our dining plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter