**Show Us Your Christmas Trees/Decorations**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
19.gif

10.gif

3.gif
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
3.gif

Woohoo !! I see that some of you early birds have already started putting your Christmas trees and decorations up - so will you please post some photos on here to help us get into the Christmas spirit

I look forward to seeing your photos

Mandy
3.gif

I thought I would post some pics of a few of my decorations that I have put out. I have not finished my tree yet so that will follow soon.

Here is my early christmas pressie from my hubby, he told me I couldn't have it early but gave it to me the other day. :lovestruc :cool1:

It is beautiful, so much detail and so many characters. It lights up, plays christmas songs and the trains go around the tracks, the princesses dance and the Mickey Sleigh & Pluto fly around the top.

P1030180.jpg

A close up of each level....

P1030184.jpg

P1030181.jpg

P1030182.jpg

P1030183.jpg

What a lovely present Claire, you must be thrilled with it

I look forward to seeing some more pics :santa:

Hi Mandy and everyone.

Within the next few hours I'll get a photo posted.

David:thumbsup2

What a lovely present Claire, you must be thrilled with it

I look forward to seeing some more pics :santa:

I love it!

Here are a few more pics, these are some of my favourite ornaments scattered around the house:

P1030177.jpg

P1030195.jpg

P1030202.jpg

P1030191.jpg

P1030190.jpg

P1030189.jpg

P1030200.jpg

P1030178.jpg

P1030185.jpg

P1030188.jpg

P1030201.jpg

Funny story about the gold Santa - for some strange reason Bailey doesn't like it. :confused3 She growls and all the fur on her back stands up. I have had to move it so it's out of the way. :rotfl2:

P1030199.jpg

Thats it for now.

Oh wow Claire what a lovely present (I love it):thumbsup2

The rest of your ornaments are fab too, cant wait to see your tree:banana:

Here are some from me :goodvibes

2 x Festive Vintage Mickey stockings (Look closely, they are hard to spot!!!)

The following pictures didnt upload properly so you will have to click on them to make them bigger

A few Mickey and Minnie beanies / plushes (Close ups of each available :wizard: )

And some Festive ties

In December when my display goes out, the black racking you can see in the top picture will be stripped bare then filled with every Mickey/Minnie festive bit I have in my collection. Still have a lot of sorting out to do including how to mount my 4 ft Mickey Mouse head light on the wall.

I thought I would post some pics of a few of my decorations that I have put out. I have not finished my tree yet so that will follow soon.

Here is my early christmas pressie from my hubby, he told me I couldn't have it early but gave it to me the other day. :lovestruc :cool1:

It is beautiful, so much detail and so many characters. It lights up, plays christmas songs and the trains go around the tracks, the princesses dance and the Mickey Sleigh & Pluto fly around the top.

P1030180.jpg

P1030184.jpg

P1030181.jpg

P1030182.jpg

P1030183.jpg

you are lucky i asked hubby to buy me this and he said no, not sure why :confused3 dont think he is much of a disney fan .......YET, im working on him though :rolleyes1

love all of your ornaments !

you are lucky i asked hubby to buy me this and he said no, not sure why :confused3 dont think he is much of a disney fan .......YET, im working on him though :rolleyes1

love all of your ornaments !

Oh bless...keep trying my hubby said no at first. It is my main christmas present but he let me have it early as I have been puttng the decorations up this weekend.

Lovely decorations Claire :goodvibes

Your decs are fab! I can't wait to get ours up, 3 weeks today:cool1:

Lovely decorations Claire, may I ask where you got the lights around your fireplace? I love 'em.

Lovely decorations Claire, may I ask where you got the lights around your fireplace? I love 'em.

Sure Joanne, I got them in Woolies two years ago I'm not sure if they still do them now though.

P1030180.jpg

P1030184.jpg

P1030181.jpg

P1030182.jpg

P1030183.jpg

Hi, is that from the Bradford Exchange, I was wanting that but Hubby wasn't sure if it would be nice. I will have to tell him it is and i want it :rotfl:

Hi, is that from the Bradford Exchange, I was wanting that but Hubby wasn't sure if it would be nice. I will have to tell him it is and i want it :rotfl:

It is from them.

I love it, it is actually better than I thought! Go for it, you'll love it! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter