Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

cb8f2ef62e3611e2b17a22000a1fa432_7_zpsfb5c8471.jpg

Here's mine!

08650264562911e2b7ea22000a1f9366_7_zps57b03e39.jpg

It has hidden hearts all over it (the filigree in the band, on the side of the halo part, etc) but my favorite is the super-hidden one! :blush:

So So Pretty!! He did really good, eh? Were you surprised?pixiedust:

Bewitch324 said:
FINALLY!!!! After 7 1/2 years together and almost 2 years since the ring was designed and completed....my honey finally proposed!!! On Sunday, we both walked in the marathon. Monday night, after Wishes, he proposed in front of the partners statue. It was truly a magical moment...I've been waiting FOREVER and wasn't sure it would ever finally happen...but he surprised me, and boy was it worth the wait!!!

Here's the ring...we actually designed it together a couple of years ago after we kept finding elements in different rings we liked but nothing that brought everything together the way we wanted. I loved a vintage look with engraving and filigree; he really wanted to include "hidden" mickeys in it...I never saw the finished ring...once we signed off on the design, I was out of the picture until he was ready to propose. I had no idea it would take him almost two years to be ready...

It turned out so much prettier than I could have ever imagined. After talking about it for so long, I didn't think there was any way I could be surprised in the actual moment, but I really was...and I got way more emotional than I expected...It really was perfect!!!

Anyway after many years of reading about everyone's engagements and weddings here on the Dis, I am very excited to finally be sharing my own!!!

Wishes really DO come true....eventually!!!!

Brooke

Brooke, I love your ring. It is beautiful! I know how you feel...I was with my fiancé for almost 8.5 years before we got engaged. I thought that if it did happen, I wouldn't be emotional, but I surprisingly was. Congrats on finally having your wishes come true!

IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

My fiancé proposed to me on 12-13-12 in The Rose Garden at Magic Kingdom. He actually picked out the ring, and we tried it one once. I fell in love with it then. I had NO idea that he was actually going to ask me, but thought it would be a good time to do it ;)

This is mine! My DF proposed April 27, 2012 on the dock outside our apartment! I've always wanted a Sapphire as my main stone and its also my DF's birthstone ( and one of our wedding colors!). The diamonds were from a ring his mother had and i had been toying with the idea of a heart shaped so the side diamonds actually create mini hearts (or Mickey's as my dear mother in law pointed out :goodvibes ). My DF designed the ring at a local jewelers.

Getting Married on Sept 27 this year and having a Disneymoon Sept 30-Oct 6!!!
600x600_1357869795392-IMG0487.jpg

600x600_1357869884650-IMG0491.jpg

600x600_1357869929985-IMG0494.jpg

600x600_1357869907184-IMG0492.jpg

600x600_1357870024771-IMG0762.jpg

600x600_1357870000745-IMG0565.jpg

Here is a pic of our temporary ring. We have our final ring picked out and, while we wait for that one to arrive, this is our place holder. The camera on my phone does not do it justice.

kandc.jpg

I can't resist posting my ring as well -- I absolutely love it and all the thought and surprise DF put into it. It's amazing how beautiful all of the rings are -- and so different for each of us.

(Feeling a bit mushy today with V-Day and our wedding being less than 3 months away :lovestruc)

photo.jpg

I can't resist posting my ring as well -- I absolutely love it and all the thought and surprise DF put into it. It's amazing how beautiful all of the rings are -- and so different for each of us.

(Feeling a bit mushy today with V-Day and our wedding being less than 3 months away :lovestruc)

photo.jpg

Congrats! It's beautiful. :thumbsup2

We're down to double-digits - getting married in 99 days! I can't wait for my Disneymoon :cool1:

6124.jpg

And not Disney, but any HP fans out there?
54374_3749092456307_847392173_o.jpg

Yay now I get to play!

I got engaged on 12/21/12 in Be Our Guest (the first couple ever to get engaged there!) and here is my beautiful ring!

IMG_2379_zpsaed1ac42.jpg

It's from Tiffany's and I love the classic setting and style :yay: Couldn't have picked it better myself!

... sorry about the HUGE picture, couldn't figure out how to resize :confused3

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love the simple elegance of a classic round solitaire. Congratulations!

Sorry -- had an image here, but it was huge, and now the board won't let me edit to to a small one. Trust me, it's beautiful :)

It was my grandmother's ring. He's a huge Disney and Haunted Mansion fan; he proposed onstage (with the Haunted Mansion music playing) after a burlesque show that we were both stage crew for. (We actually met doing burlesque together. You never know where you'll find The One!)

We're having lots of Disney touches in the wedding, including a custom-made Haunted Mansion wallpaper vest for him. The wedding is on May the 4th (he's also a big Star Wars fan), with the honeymoon at Disney World during Star Wars weekends. And we're staying at Caribbean Beach in one of the Pirate rooms!

I can play now I've finally learnt how to post pictures :)
We got engaged in novemeber and are set for a disney wedding :cheer2:

Here it is:
IMG_4230_zps17ddcca5.jpg

The center heart shape and the diamond were taken from my mothers first engagement ring (she's had 2 :rotfl:) But my nan used to wear this ring so it's a gift from her as well. We has it re-set on to a rose gold diamond band because I love rose gold.
I love my ring, couldn't of asked for anything more ::yes:: x

Oh my gosh Laurenvic your ring in gorgeous...I'm even more jealous now; you have your ring and it literally is perfect !! :) x

cb8f2ef62e3611e2b17a22000a1fa432_7_zpsfb5c8471.jpg

Here's mine!

08650264562911e2b7ea22000a1f9366_7_zps57b03e39.jpg

It has hidden hearts all over it (the filigree in the band, on the side of the halo part, etc) but my favorite is the super-hidden one! :blush:

I love your ring it's beautiful, especially the filigree band :goodvibes My E-ring has a super hidden heart in it as well, It definitely makes the ring more unique ::yes:: x

Oh my gosh Laurenvic your ring in gorgeous...I'm even more jealous now; you have your ring and it literally is perfect !! :) x

Awww thanks, I love it :) especially since it's been in the family so long as well. My dad bought my mom the original engagement ring from a antique shop in Wolverhampton in the 80's so I reckon it's quite old which just adds to it i think :rotfl: Do you know what kind of ring you would like? x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter