Show your Creative side! Maybe Yavn will see and we will get new stuff

I was wondering if anyone could do a rough sketch of this...the 1964 Tiki Room Aloha Shirt. I would pay 20,000 credits to get one of these in VMK...heck I would pay the $180 price tag for the Barker Bird recreation if a code for a VMK Aloha Shirts came with it!

Here's a pic of the recreation of the shirt which is sadly not on sale anymore:
chris20_web.jpg

Now all the little things don't need to be visible...but maybe a pink shirt with some Tiki details would be cool. I'm an absolute klutz at PhotoShop (even though I do have it...) so I would appreciate if one of you could try it for me!

Ok, I read about Pebble the Toucan, so meet Friendly-Face the parrot!

Click the image to see it in full version. :) (How do you make the picture bigger? Or center it out so it is just me? Thanks)

Just made a new one. Isn't this cute?

:sunny: I'm so proud. lol (Before it was too small, maybe because I removed the black bar it got really big? I don't know.)

Keep them coming I love them all! Great job everyone!

oh and Mike where does the surfboard come from.

cool shirt Fly!

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
I need help!!!!

I have been trying to download this updated paint forever right now I have alittle box that says

Paint shop pro (downloading)
pause cancel

no bar to show you how far etc. How long does it take this thing to download? :earseek:

thanks I need to Design

Mal

Hey Mal :wave2:

I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to you sooner - I just saw your post!

Regarding the download. Hmmm...I'm stumped! I actually have the full version of PSP on CD-rom, so I am not familiar with the downloaded trial. It's a pretty involved program, though, and I believe you are d/l the entire thing, so I bet it takes awhile. Were you able to finish the download? Hope it worked okay for ya. Fire up the program and crank some new costumes out for us :teeth:

Yay! I love all the great costumes! I have made 2 so far.

:::WARNING ~ If you view my work, your eyes may burn! I do not know how to use PhotoShop, I use MS Paint, and I am a beginner! Do NOT blame me if you lose the ability to see, get a headache, or experience some other unpleasant side effect. By viewing any of my MSPaint creations, you are taking responsibilty upon yourself for any health problems that may ensue. :::

The Dark Knight

Eeyore

If you want to see something REALLY scary, check out my self portraithttp://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4896/eekscaryshiregirl5qg.png! Lol, do not say I did not warn you. Muahahahaha....

Shiregirl - they look great. Also, your not the only one using MS Paint. lol.

Here you go FlyThenFall...Not actually a recreation but the original shirt brought down a few notches and modified a little bit...Maybe this would be my new look...

wdwtigger725kn.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! That just proves it WDWTigger...we need that Tiki Room aloha shirt...a second email is being sent to VMK right now. I'm not all too keen on people walking around as characters, but being able to wear the digs of the cast members at the park (and not have to deal with clueless gues--wait you still have to deal with clueless guests in VMK...;)) it's a dream!

They all look so good! I really wish there was a costum creator in VMK.

DarkSideMoon, I can't get tower-of-terror.com to work either :confused3 . Srry is didn't work.

Dnalyensid said:
They all look so good! I really wish there was a costum creator in VMK.

DarkSideMoon, I can't get tower-of-terror.com to work either :confused3 . Srry is didn't work.

np i can just copy and enlarge the images. thank you for searching for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter