Show Your Disney Side!

retlaw_yensid

Mouseketeer
As anyone else heard of the rumor that this will be the promotion for 2014? Any ideas as to what will be?

Officially released this morning, no longer a rumor:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/09/first-look-show-your-disney-side/

Personal opinion: I don't expect much of this campaign. It seems to me that Disney has been pulling back on the promotional 'celebrations' as the economy has improved. (I'm not sure why they even bother with them at this point.) If corporate Disney doesn't feel this is true, it might be time for them to seriously reconsider who they have in charge of developing these campaigns.

I'm not sure I really get this :confused3

Is it just sharing photos of your self related to Disney?? What's the promotion?

I've merged several threads together. This will be the thread to discuss the Show Your Disney Side promotion until more information is released by Disney. :)

648313611ef27a16da10c69bccea05d3.jpg

Yes it's true, heard from a marketing Disney Cast Member today (during a Limited Time Magic tour contest I won) that this is the official 2014 theme.

oh well I guess this is just for the tech savy for the next year. the only vine I have is for my grapes in the back yard. they need to hire a new promotions team or just do away with these all together. oh well at least I don't have to spend time stalking their blogs or dl passholder site for limted time magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter