Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer welcomeeee :-)
i am in love with your tattooo so badly its wonderfulll
n yea ive heard that your side is a really painful place to get tattooed.
you have another tattoo?? of what!!
:hyper:

I have two ants on my foot :B
Don't you have a hello kitty tat on your foot?

I have two ants on my foot :B
Don't you have a hello kitty tat on your foot?

oh thats qt
n yea i do! :D that one hurt a lot, but its so small so it only lasted about 15 minutes.
i also have a swallow on my shoulder.
i'm trying to get my third one sometime soon, i just need to get some money first. :headache:

103bck3.jpg

I got a tattoo!
28328_394237706491_630511491_419779.jpg

um bro just sayin that looks kinda phallic i mean um i dunno if that was intentional but um just sayin, bro, looks kinda phallic. dunno if that's what i'd want on my ribcage forever. just sayin bro. kinda phallic. might have been intentional, might not, but u kno, just sayin might want to hop in a delorean and hit 1.21 gigawatts u kno just sayin, bro.

um bro just sayin that looks kinda phallic i mean um i dunno if that was intentional but um just sayin, bro, looks kinda phallic. dunno if that's what i'd want on my ribcage forever. just sayin bro. kinda phallic. might have been intentional, might not, but u kno, just sayin might want to hop in a delorean and hit 1.21 gigawatts u kno just sayin, bro.

lol bro, just sayin. :rolleyes1

tyler, i love the tattoo, its SO unique! phallic shmallic ;)

also, is it just me, or does everyone else on the TB immediately freak when they see any username with 'saratoga' in it :lmao::rotfl:

I didn't think of phallic...
I thought of my bio exam next week. Yay for cnidaria (that's what it is in English right?)
Anyhoo, awesome tat!

lolzzzzzzzzzz yah

omg its bro toga

omg coooolness

lol bro, just sayin. :rolleyes1

tyler, i love the tattoo, its SO unique! phallic shmallic ;)

also, is it just me, or does everyone else on the TB immediately freak when they see any username with 'saratoga' in it :lmao::rotfl:
why would u freak at my name it is the best resort ever, bro. just sayin
I didn't think of phallic...
i did, just sayin
lolzzzzzzzzzz yah
um bro ur signature picture is kind of um girly bro just sayin u might wanna sub out the pink for a manly color like black or blue bro, just sayin
omg its bro toga
sorry bro i don't do togas just sayin

why would u freak at my name it is the best resort ever, bro. just sayin

i did, just sayin

um bro ur signature picture is kind of um girly bro just sayin u might wanna sub out the pink for a manly color like black or blue bro, just sayin

sorry bro i don't do togas just sayin

dude bro broski bro broseph bro bromosapien broham bro brah~~~

jztpn7.jpg

me and the closest people MY age that are Gary Allan fans. pfthaha.
(sorry about the alcohol in the pic.. I was NOT drinking.. just clearing that up)
hahahaha.

2u4hiqu.jpg

blahhh i HATE this pic of me.. BUT I've been waiting since I was 11 for that moment! ;)

1113r52.jpg

who is that??? wha??? jason aldean?!?!? :))

28gqqg4.jpg

chuck wicks ;) he's sexyyyy!

1071443.jpg

craig morgan<3

ngri93.jpg

luke bryan! ;)

20hub8z.jpg

rachellll<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter