• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shows on the Magic?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I hope Tangled is still on it! What are the others? May 4, is our cruise. It’s been a long time since we have sailed the Magic!

Thank you both! So happy it’s Dreams. We’ve seen Believe too often recently! Tangled is our absolute favorite.

Twice Charmed and Disney Dreams are my favorites. We have seen them so many times that ds27 hasn't sailed with us in years but he could probably still sing several lines of "It's Never Too Late". :laughing::goodvibes
When dh asks me how many times can I stand seeing the same shows, I ask him how many times has he watched Armageddon or The Matrix. That usually ends the debate.

Is Twice Charmed any good?
It is alright. I wouldn't call it good.
As a story it has some issues, as in all Cinderella's problems are solved within a minute. And I always get annoyed Jaq is played like an idiot for laughs. He was the smart one in the movie!
It is a fun hour, but I do think they could have done something better with it. Costumes & sets look great.

Another downside is that Dreams also has a very long Cinderella section. So it is basically 2 times Cinderella on the cruise. Great if you love Cinderella, but I did feel like it was a repeat when we saw it in Dreams.

As a story it has some issues, as in all Cinderella's problems are solved within a minute.

Well in that case, one could argue that in Disney stories the princesses all fall deeply in love within 10 minutes after they’ve met their prince and they always live happily ever after. Step mothers are usually evil and in most cases, the parents get killed off early in the movie.

As a story it has some issues, as in all Cinderella's problems are solved within a minute. And I always get annoyed Jaq is played like an idiot for laughs. He was the smart one in the movie!
It is a fun hour, but I do think they could have done something better with it. Costumes & sets look great.

Another downside is that Dreams also has a very long Cinderella section. So it is basically 2 times Cinderella on the cruise. Great if you love Cinderella, but I did feel like it was a repeat when we saw it in Dreams.
Good point of view.

I do like the show a lot. However the part with several Cinderella’s singing and dancing together disturbs me. It must be confusing for some children?

Well in that case, one could argue that in Disney stories the princesses all fall deeply in love within 10 minutes after they’ve met their prince and they always live happily ever after. Step mothers are usually evil and in most cases, the parents get killed off early in the movie.

You forgot to put SPOILERS at the beginning of your post. 🤭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter