Shutters at CBR (anyone been lately?)

jay-nee

Can you see me? I'm over here...
Just wondering if anyone has been here lately and how they liked it? What did you have? How was the service and atmosphere too?

Thinking about giving it a try...

I have not been there but am interested to know what the consensus is on this resturaunt.

I would try it if it recieves good reviews on these boards.

We have dined at Shutter's twice (4 times for DH--the last time about a month or so ago, I think) We really like it! They have changed the menu a bit and DH thinks most of the changes have made the restaurant even better. I know he had some dessert there last time that was chocolate and banana something or other that he thought was as good as any WDW dessert he's had! They used to bring out complimentary roasted garlic and hummus, I think to spread on different breads. They now charge for that. The salad is very good. The fish is good. It is a very cheerfully decorated restaurant. Much more relaxed than , say, Cali-Grill. Oh, yeah...they have some SPICEY and sweet wings that are wonderful if you like SPICEY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter