• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

shuttle to detroit?

excitedmom

Mouseketeer
i was wondering if there was a shuttle that went from sarnia to detroit airport and if so about how much does it cost? thanks

Call Robert Q. They are a very dependable transfer service. Not sure of the price from Sarnia to DTW, but here is there #.

1-800-265-4948

DH took Robert Q's from Chatham to Detroit recently. The cost was $45. one way
He said it was fine, although the bus can be a little tight as it's one of those large mini van types. He got to airport in lots of time, even though they had about 1 hr wait at the boarder.
My Mom's friend always uses Robert Q and it was she who recommended it. They are very helpful at the number provided.

Robert Q is a very good service to DTW they use 12 to 15 passenger full size Dodge vans and home pickup can be arranged at an additional cost mind you. It is a very easy and relaxing way to get to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter