Shuttle to Seaworld

stringercapecod

Mouseketeer
I know this has been asked but its been a while and I would love more current info.

I called Concierge at Royal acific Resort about Shuttle times to Seaworld. She said leaving hotel at 905 and 1030 currently. Also said to call 2 weeks ahead in case it changes(going 4\20\04. Can this be right
Seems like the first shuttle is too late if you have to wait in line for tickets...

Also, If we decide on a taxi how much will it cost

Thanks so much:p

I don't know about taxi costs, but it should be possible to walk down to I-Drive and catch the trolley bus, failing that, check out the Lynx bus service. Both stop down by Seaworld.

I called the other day and the shuttle leaves at 8:55 from HRH for SW. i was curious about ride to Dc and you get another shuttle at Sw to DC. Return shuttles are at 5 & 7. I think she said the taxi would be around $20!! Not sure what to do either-we have tickets to both so we do not need to be there early. You can save 10% on Sw tickets and you print at home -look on the Sw site.

When we were there in July, the shuttle left the HRH at 8:15. The return was scheduled for 4:00, but we were ready to return before that. There are busses on the lot that stop at several of the hotels on I-Drive. We just got on one of those and endured all the stops. It drops off at the Universal parks.

It was posted earlier that it costs $12 for a taxi from the resorts to SW:jester:

Thansk highlander-you sure can answer the questions. i have not taken notes at all. Thanks again and maybe we'll see you there!!

Thanks am sure it was Tiggerlillysmom that posted the price in one of her trip reports $12 not too much :jester:

I went to my AAA office today and bought my SW tickets. The added savings with the Southwest Discount at the gate wasn't worth the time in line IMHO. I hope the shuttle time gets us there close to opening. My teenaged DD and DS will be anxious to ride that coaster before the line gets too long!

Thanks again for all the great info.:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter