Sierra Suites in Lake Buena Vista: Does anyone have any info. on this hotel?

fastmb02

Earning My Ears
We're going down the first week in Feb. and I was looking into some suite hotels in the LBV area. We usually stay at Homewood Suites but the rates are too high this time of year, we want to spend no more than $80 a night. We do have the Courtyard Marriott booked for $69 a night but we have a 4 year old and like the bigger rooms w/ a kitchen, so I'd rather spend $69 a night for a suite and Sierra also has a breakfast included. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I haven't stayed there, but I did do a site inspection of this hotel (that was 2 years ago, though)
It is a nice property. The rooms are a good size (incl pull out couch), small kitchen area with a table for 2, nice bathroom, staff was very helpful and pleasant. Dont know much about their continental breakfast--they weren't doing that 2 years ago.

very nice..we stayed there last year for about 59 a nite on a special..."suites" are really a big room with couch and basic appliances..but very nice.....location in LBV is great for disney and a bunch of great restaurants....enjoy...Ted

Quikbook.com has rates for Sierra Suites and some info on the hotel.

I've stayed there a couple of times already. The hotel is in a nice location, rooms are very clean, safe hotel. The staff is great. I highly recommend it.

After trying both the All Stars and Coronado Springs last month I think I'll go back to Sierra Suites next time. For the price you can't beat it.

The best rate I got was $79 for Oct. from the Orlando Magicard. I read some detailed information about this hotel on hotelkingdom.com and it looks really nice. We are a family of 6 and this would work well for us. Thanks!

Frankly, I would hang on to the rate you have, but I would look again in early sept and I will bet you that Sierra, Hawthorn, or Country Inn and Suites will be much lower...these three are all very close to Disney in Lake Buena Vista......Sierra is one large room, the other two have separate rooms with 2 TVs...nice for nite owls......keep checking closer to your date...around theDisney area planning early is not always the best idea! Check gotoorlando.com and look for for their 10 Best Deals of the month.....one more thought...for a family of 6, I would sure like an extra bedroom and bathroom....check out skyauction.com for some incredible deals on 2 bedroom condos.....I thought there must be a catch but we have gone twice now and both were Sat to Sat 2 bedroom condos for under 195 a week plus a bid or about 60 dollars or a total of 255 a WEEK or about 35 a day for 2 bedroom 2 baths....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter