**Signature and Avatar Requests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how you did funkymonkeys edges!! can i plz have that! and i was thinking in some piarate cursive.. but legible like saying

'A pirates life for me'

I am not trying to bother you but, it is still not working. I do see that it works for you. Can you tell me how you uploaded yours? Sorry for the silly question..

Im really sorry. But this is all I did:

I screenshotted the image, cut it into the same area as the 1 you have created for me, then I saved it into my documents. After I went onto Dis avatar upload section and I clicked ' Browse.. ' and then when I double clicked the avatar pic and selected I think ' Use Avatar ' it came up with: " This is not a valid file "

I am not trying to bother you but, it is still not working. I do see that it works for you. Can you tell me how you uploaded yours? Sorry for the silly question..

Im really sorry. But this is all I did:

I screenshotted the image, cut it into the same area as the 1 you have created for me, then I saved it into my documents. After I went onto Dis avatar upload section and I clicked ' Browse.. ' and then when I double clicked the avatar pic and selected I think ' Use Avatar ' it came up with: " This is not a valid file "

Save the picture that cool posted to your computer, then do the rest (upload to DIS).

Thanks for the help! I promise to do the same in the future. Thanks for the avatar Cool and sorry for all the posts o_O

Your welcome :) but dont worry. you shouldn't be apologizing. I should have provided you with the fitting image. i couldn't use the computer the past two days though since i had piles of homework.

shadow: thank you for taking the time to help :D

yo yo: im glad you liked it ;)

sorry guys, i wil be creating your requests soon.. ive been so busy the past two weeks.. i was reading alot and then this week its finals.. ill probably make everyones by friday if no plans come up.

woot my finals are over.. i got out of school at 9:55 am today and ill start making the request now. it will still say closed until i get the current requests done. thanks for the patience everyone sorry for the inconveniece.

soo.. swimingneno:
pirateslfmsig1ob.gif

how will this do?

MagicalLadee:
waltdisneyav8bt.gif

hows this?

ill probably look better on when you use it since i put the color of the background not transparency

I am back in business.. i know i did skip some people since i haven't been here for a while and some of the requests say like an avatar to match my sig. I do not know if you have updated or changed your avatar/signature already.

So if i did skip over you please just make another post upon your request. If you want i can prioritize your request first if you notify that i skip you. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you everyone for hanging in there.

NVM!
Saw my new one in the last page!

You rock cool!
These are just really amazing!
Now i need a signature to match!
* cough *
LOL

Hey cool,

Do you think you could get this avatar to fit the allowed size?

4fxm2v5.jpg

Also, do you think you could make me a signature to match the avatar? The font I used in the avatar is called "Melanie BT".

woot my finals are over.. i got out of school at 9:55 am today and ill start making the request now. it will still say closed until i get the current requests done. thanks for the patience everyone sorry for the inconveniece.

soo.. swimingneno:
pirateslfmsig1ob.gif

how will this do?
OMG!!! that is the bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter