Silly Yachtsman Question

Epcotgal8

DIS Veteran
It has been a couple of years since we dined at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. I remember they served the most warm, awesome rolls, (one of them had onions on it I believe). Do they still serve those? I know it's crazy but we carnivores love rolls and potatoes with our beef. ::yes::

Not a silly question at all. We are dining there for the first time in a couple weeks and now you have me curious about these rolls. I hope they still have them as I see they made quite an impression on you. :D
Im sure someone will know.

Yes they do--we ate there last Thursday night.

Anne

They serve baked garlic cloves and butter to spread on the delicious bread! It is great start to a yummy Yachtsman Steakhouse meal.

Originally posted by CoolDisneyCat
They serve baked garlic cloves and butter to spread on the delicious bread! It is great start to a yummy Yachtsman Steakhouse meal.

Oh wow! Who needs the steak? ;)

Originally posted by Epcotgal8
It has been a couple of years since we dined at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. I remember they served the most warm, awesome rolls, (one of them had onions on it I believe). Do they still serve those? I know it's crazy but we carnivores love rolls and potatoes with our beef. ::yes::

YES! There are two types of rolls served, the "Pull-Apart" Roll you mentioned and a more typical Hard Crust Dinner Roll.
The "Pull-Apart" roll is very soft and flaky and covered in onion pieces. You can peel layers of it apart. Yum!

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Ditto..............................What a great discovery........The only reason we tried it was for the DVC discount 'perk'..........and now we'll go back there on every trip..............great food........

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter