Single Day Passes Question

rlynch210

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I just came across these boards last night, while doing a search on Google. They are a Great Resource for people seeking Disney Information.

Just a Couple of Clarification Questions for you all. Hope to get a couple answers soon.

I'm 17, and on Friday My Father and I are heading down to WDW and Universal from Boston for labor weekend. coming back Tuesday.

We Plan on going to the MK on Saturday, MGM, Sun. or Mon. and squeezing Universal in at Some Point.

A Question about the single day passes at Disney.

Lets say for example, My Father and I arrive at the MK at 11AM and get a day ticket, but say around 5-6Pm we want to go to the Contemporary for Dinner, then come back for Fantasy in the Sky and Spectromagic. Seeing as these tickets are for the day does it mean that we can come and go as we please, just for that day?

Also, I'm a big chicken on the rides as well. I still haven't done Splash Mountain and have been to Disney every year since '99. Im definately doing S.M. but will Sp.M. and Aerosmith and tower be to much for me?

Thanks! This is a Great Message Board, I could read all your posts about trips all day long! makes the week go by even faster in anticipation for the Trip on Friday.

Hope to get some responses soon.

- Ryan

WELCOME

Yes you will be able to leave MK and then return, but you will need to get your hand stamped for reentry. ONE PARK ONE DAY for single day pass. I don't like drops...so SPLASH and TOT are not for me but I'm going to do R&R the next trip.

can come and go as we please, just for that day?
Yes you can come and go as you please at the park at which you purchase a single day ticket. In your case it would be the MK and MGM.

Universal has a one day, 2 park pass for $69.95 in case you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter