single digits are here 1 sleeps to go!

Thanks for that, I hadn't ever heard of them. I'm all good for insurance for the next 2 trips but will look at them for the trip after these.

Went to Hershey's chocolate world today the kids made their own chocolate bar and we got bags for trick or treating that we liked, stayed at the hotel with 3 of the kids whilst DH and ds17 went to the speedway was suppose to have an early night but sat up putting FE gifts together instead Caremello Koalas are the only thing that really didn't survive well! Had pizza for tea courtesy of the hotel front desk they are so lovely! lots of coughing last night so hoping for a good nights sleep tonight:goodvibes

Hmm - Hersheys!! Chocolate will always make you feel better!! :thumbsup2
Sorry to hear the the Caramello bears didn't make it too well - I'm sure they will taste just as good. I'll be interested to see what you are including in your FE gifts - I have been having a hard time trying to decide what to put in mine. I have 39 cabins to prepare for!!! Yikes!! :scared1: Got some choccies, Smarties, Minties and a few other bits and pieces. I don't know if I can get anything else!!
OK - enough of me - you enjoy and get better! pixiedust: for you!!
Enjoying your reports - thanks for sharing.

Hmm - Hersheys!! Chocolate will always make you feel better!! :thumbsup2
Sorry to hear the the Caramello bears didn't make it too well - I'm sure they will taste just as good. I'll be interested to see what you are including in your FE gifts - I have been having a hard time trying to decide what to put in mine. I have 39 cabins to prepare for!!! Yikes!! :scared1: Got some choccies, Smarties, Minties and a few other bits and pieces. I don't know if I can get anything else!!
OK - enough of me - you enjoy and get better! pixiedust: for you!!
Enjoying your reports - thanks for sharing.

Sherbies! Put sherbies in your FE's

Yaay you got to see Bruce-I had been worrying you would be too ill-and chocolate. Hope the coughing gave you a break and you got a good nights sleep. My mind boggles at the thought of 39 cabins for FE gifts..that's worse than any kids party bags I ever had to make up, but I'm not a cruiser.

Glad to see that you're progressing with the trip.

Hope you all feel much better soon.

Just a quick note to tell you we are on the cruise still not feeling the best but at least we made it on the boat will update on Friday:hug:

Oh and I took DH to a DVC presentation and he's hooked;)

Enjoy the cruise!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Oh and I took DH to a DVC presentation and he's hooked;)[/QUOTE]

That's brilliant!!

Just a quick note to tell you we are on the cruise still not feeling the best but at least we made it on the boat will update on Friday:hug:

hey mate
hope your feeling better, don't forget sick bay deck 2
we love our DVC......worth every cent:flower3:

WAMUMOF4 said:

Hope the cruise is wonderfully relaxing, and that you come away from it fit and well. Enjoy!

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We purchased DVC :cheer2: so excited:cheer2:

hey mate
hope your feeling better, don't forget sick bay deck 2
we love our DVC......worth every cent:flower3:
:thumbsup2I think I will go back to the doc this week was only a 2 hour flight and I did not like the heaviness in my chest :sad1:
Your love of DVC was one of the things that helped :rotfl:
Enjoy the cruise!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

That's brilliant!![/QUOTE]
Thanks the cruise was great cant wait to do one when I feel normal ;)

Hope the cruise is wonderfully relaxing, and that you come away from it fit and well. Enjoy!

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Not fit an well unfortunately but a little better :)

How many points and what resort.

Hope your feeling better.......and trust me the DVC experience will be great for your family.....we love the resorts...and with Hawaii being so close.....

Keep us posted re your health

Congratulations on the purchase! So pleased for you.
:thumbsup2Thanks I am still in shock

How many points and what resort.

Hope your feeling better.......and trust me the DVC experience will be great for your family.....we love the resorts...and with Hawaii being so close.....

Keep us posted re your health

330 points, Aulani so excited to have Hawaii as our home resort :thumbsup2

wow that is amazing. so very happy for you!!

can't wait to hear all about your trip.

hope you feel better soon :)

Perhaps a little OT but Can someone give me the rundown on DVC points, benefits, costs etc in simple terms? And why would I do this vs book at Disney hotel for example?

Perhaps a little OT but Can someone give me the rundown on DVC points, benefits, costs etc in simple terms? And why would I do this vs book at Disney hotel for example?
I cant speak for eVeryone else but we brought it because it just makes sense for us with 330 points we can have a week at Aulani, or 11 days at Animal kingdom SV view or a week at the GC or 2 weeks at over 3000 resorts and hotels worldwide for the next 50 years. We can also use our points to cruise DCL.
We only need to stay at Aulani or Animal kingdom 4 times and the initial cost is paid. Our dues are $1800 a year which Is less than what it costs to stay at AOA for a week. everyone we spoke to that owned DVC said they wish they had purchased earlier than they did I like to know I am going to be able to give my kids a honeymoon and that DH and I can afford to travel around the world instyle in retirement and that it makes our holidays now a lot more affordable.

Yay for DvC purchase! I'm glad that you're feeling better.
:wave2: I still can't quite believe we did it :)

wow that is amazing. so very happy for you!!

can't wait to hear all about your trip.

hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks we are so excited it puts back buying a house this year but I am ok with that it means we can still holiday when we buy one:)

we can have a week at Aulani, or 11 days at Animal kingdom

Thanks we are so excited it puts back buying a house this year but I am ok with that it means we can still holiday when we buy one:)

Well done. You will love the DVC.

As long as you can get in at the 7 month window for the other resorts. How long before you add on!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter