Single NS Women Share Disney Christmas?

pchpie

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have just been forturnate enough to get an exchange at Marriott's Grande Vista, 3br/3ba unit for 12/24-12/31. I am single, 54, no kids, and I was wondering if there are other women out there who love Disney and expect to be alone during the holidays. Grande Vista is Marriott's newest resort in the area, and it is already a favorite of many. Check out the Orlando Resorts Board here. This is the largest unit available, king master, king guest, two doubles in second guest. I seem at a minimum room for 3 women, one in each bedroom. With two double beds in the 3rd bedroom, two could share this room as well. Also, there is a sleeper in guest room with a king, so two women might consider sharing that. I would take the master, and would need a total of $500 for the week for each guest room. If two share a guest room, that would be only $250 each. Perhpas you and a second friend could share one of the rooms.

The unit has a full kitchen, separate living room, two patios/balconies, washer/dryer, etc. The only requirement that I have is that you be non-smokers. Otherwise, I'm open to sharing with women of different ages. We could do some things together and some on our own. We all would be free to come and go as we choose. Hope to hear from you.

this is a great resort - but my vacation is all gone for the year!!!

hope you find someone!

thanks for your input. i've never stayed here, but i 've read lots about it and it looks great. also, i have often thought that a 'golden girls' type of roommate situation at nice disney resort would make a splendid vacation, particularly during the holidays. maybe i'll get hear from some friends that i've yet to meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter