Single Parent Meets

200 days from today (but who's counting-lol). Anyone else planning a August trip??

If you're a single parent that would like to get together with other single parents on an upcoming WDW or US/IOA trip, please post here. You might like to share some time, meals, rides, etc.

Still cant figure out how this works. Trying to post without much success. Will be at the CBR from Feb 29 to Mar 5 with my 12 yo DGD. Any else from DIS going to be there? Tommy Papa is my name on DIS if you can post back.

I wish I had found this thread earlier! I just visited Disney in October with my sister and her kids... tons of kids on that vacation with us girls... they would have loved to meet up with other kids and we definitely would have loved the company of other moms! I'll have to keep this in mind for the next trip :)

Hi,

I'm Kim. I'm a 46 year old single mom. Last summer, I started a facebook group called "Singles who love all things Disney". It is a closed group, meaning only that it is private. If you find the group, click "ask to join", and one of us will be happy to add you. There are lots of DISboard people there and many DVC owners too. It's a very friendly, growing group, and we'd love for any of you to join us.

Hope to see you there!:cheer2:

200 days from today (but who's counting-lol). Anyone else planning a August trip??

Will be there in August, but just a bit too late. We get there on the 17th, leaving the 26th. I am hoping to find a kid or two for my Son to hang out with, at least some of the time.

Hi,

I'm Kim. I'm a 46 year old single mom. Last summer, I started a facebook group called "Singles who love all things Disney". It is a closed group, meaning only that it is private. If you find the group, click "ask to join", and one of us will be happy to add you. There are lots of DISboard people there and many DVC owners too. It's a very friendly, growing group, and we'd love for any of you to join us.

Hope to see you there!:cheer2:

Found and asked. See you there!

My DD9 and I (45 M) will be hitting WDW by storm in less than a week. We are staying over at BLT. Just a hop, skip and jump from the magic.

Will be there in August, but just a bit too late. We get there on the 17th, leaving the 26th. I am hoping to find a kid or two for my Son to hang out with, at least some of the time.

Hi!! We will also be there in August, dates are not set in stone....but will be during your time frame. My oldest son is 16...he might appreciate a kid his age to hang out with.

My DD (14) and I will be there Oct. 17-22. We'll be staying at POP again.

Well looking for trip in august with grand aughters 12 & 9 and me......Always had somelese but ths time just the 3 of us

Hi all, I just found this site and the forums. I will be going to WDW this April during Spring break on a trip with my daughter. She is going on a school trip to play in the Main Street Parade with her marching band. This will only be my second trip to Disney so Im still new at what to see. Im wondering if there might be anyone that might be able to give me ideas on what would be good to do when she is off with her friends. Also if theres anyone who will be down there during the same time??

have found that is nice to go to the same parks as kids just so I am close and enjoy the parks by meyself

Hi!!!!:yay:
First time on a Disney Cruise , doing the Disney Dream July 18th 4 night !! Real excited going crazy reading reviews and tips.

Traveling with my DS(2):rotfl: DD(14):littleangel:

Hi all, I just found this site and the forums. I will be going to WDW this April during Spring break on a trip with my daughter. She is going on a school trip to play in the Main Street Parade with her marching band. This will only be my second trip to Disney so Im still new at what to see. Im wondering if there might be anyone that might be able to give me ideas on what would be good to do when she is off with her friends. Also if theres anyone who will be down there during the same time??

My daughter (5)and I (30) are going to WDW april 17-23 2012. I can't wait we r nervous as well as excited! What days are you going? Sarah

I just booked a cruise on the Disney Dream for my daughter (7) and me (41). I'm posting here to see if there are any other single parents traveling on the cruise (June 15-20).

I'm A 39 Male my Daughter will be 13 Would love to fine another single parent to maybe hang out with a day or two.

You going this year 2012. I'm new to this and don't know whats old or new post

This is a great idea!

I am a single mom to Erin who will turn 8 on our WDW trip this summer. We will be at Pop Century from June 26-July 3.

Anyone else going to be there at that time??

32 year old dad going with my DD 8 and DD 9 5/5 till 5/11 staying at wilderness lodge!! We go every year and always stay at wilderness lodge, normally the first week of December so this is my first may trip:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter