Single Roll Call

Hi! 33 y/o mom to a 12 y/o son and a 6 y/o dau! We have done two Disney Cruises in the past two years, but unfortunately, vacations are on hold this year. :(

Hi Everyone! :yay:

31 year old divorced female from New Jersey..... Just booked another trip for Labor Day Weekend!

~Heather :flower3:

Hello! 46 year old male (am I really that old?) with 1 (8) year old. Orlando is my favorite place ever.

no such things... :laughing:

Hi
I am Carrie, divorced, Mom to dd(7) and ds(5). Just turned 35 this year... that was a little rough..but I survived:rotfl:
I have not read this whole thread yet... any fellow Canadians posting??

and thats goes for you too!!! old ?? what old ??? the shirt is old... lol
That's when my daughter and I will be there! Sept. 3-8

woohoo a possible dismeet.. lovely!!!:banana:

Are you kidding ..... Canadians ROCK !! :thumbsup2 lol
Welcome to this thread !! Where about in Canada are you ??
Thanks... I am in Ottawa. Was hoping to go for free dining this fall... but it is a no go. My fingers are crossed for 2010.... and for my ds to grow a few more inches:rotfl2:

Thanks for the bday welcome jenroc:goodvibes

I don't even want to think about 50!:scared1: I think I'll stay comfortably at 40, now if I could only fool my kids!

We are getting ready for our first trip in 10 years! it's been a long time coming:banana: I met a fellow dis'er and she's going to be in epcot for the pin event so we're going to try to meet up:thumbsup2

Next trip I would love to do a solo trip with other dis'ers, that would be a blast:wizard:
:thumbsup2 We tried for this coming Oct but the economy has changed those plans ! Maybe we will try again next year ?!?

Hey everyone!

29yr old divorced mom to my fabulous Disney loving 7 yr old daughter. Its just her and I living happily ever after. We live in Northern California beautiful wine country. 45 minutes away from San Fran and 8 hours away from Mickey's place.

There is only one other things we love as much as Disney in this house and its football.
Hey Kell - great chat last night !! Nice to "meet you".

Hello! 46 year old male (am I really that old?) with 1 (8) year old. Orlando is my favorite place ever.
Remember jpeppers - you are only as old as you feel. Just keep the heart of a child and you will never lose the magic of Disney ! Oh yeah ..... Welcome !!

Hi! 33 y/o mom to a 12 y/o son and a 6 y/o dau! We have done two Disney Cruises in the past two years, but unfortunately, vacations are on hold this year. :(
Hold tight to those dreams of a vacation !! They will happen !

Hi Everyone! :yay:

31 year old divorced female from New Jersey..... Just booked another trip for Labor Day Weekend!

~Heather :flower3:
Hi ya, TinkTink !!

Thanks... I am in Ottawa. Was hoping to go for free dining this fall... but it is a no go. My fingers are crossed for 2010.... and for my ds to grow a few more inches:rotfl2:
I have a very good friend who lives in Ottawa. I am in London. I had 4 trips planned last year and each one fell through - I know how you feel ! Hoping to get there for Halloween this year and DL at Christmas !

Hey everyone! I'm Joanna. I'm 23 years old, and about to graduate at Montclair State in NJ. I am moving to FL in Aug to do the College Program at WDW! I can't wait to go back.

Hey everyone! I'm Joanna. I'm 23 years old, and about to graduate at Montclair State in NJ. I am moving to FL in Aug to do the College Program at WDW! I can't wait to go back.

Hi, Joanna. I'm pretty new here myself, but it's lots of fun! I envy your job at Disney - I hope you check in on a regular basis and let us know how it's going!! Good luck!! :goodvibes

Hi, Joanna. I'm pretty new here myself, but it's lots of fun! I envy your job at Disney - I hope you check in on a regular basis and let us know how it's going!! Good luck!! :goodvibes

Thank you! I will definitely stop in to update on how things are going. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter