Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo::woohoo:

I'll race you again. I'm wondering if i'd be able to once again outrun the pirate: in my little motor boat. ;)

I didn't know we were racing, I held back to give you guys privacy so ya could make out under the bridges..

I didn't chase because I knew the booty on board was already spoken for

I didn't know we were racing, I held back to give you guys privacy so ya could make out under the bridges..

I didn't chase because I knew the booty on board was already spoken for

:lmao::lmao:

sadly, there was no way to slow or stop those damned boats other than crashing it into the wall...... so no stopping for a under-bridge makeout session. ;)

:lmao::lmao:

sadly, there was no way to slow or stop those damned boats other than crashing it into the wall...... so no stopping for a under-bridge makeout session. ;)

you could have reached up and grabbed the bridge..LOL

well I'm outta here, gotta shut down disconnect and move my PC to the second floor.. darn rain

Back home. Great few days @WDW. Blue Zoo and Il Molino--great. Would go again even without a $25 restaurant.com gift certificate. We got to ride everything we wanted to ride--some things twice--and my friends were *almost* able to keep up with me. Bonus points for them for being ready for EMH @AK after getting back to hotel at 2am from MK.

I wasn't kidding about the swimming home. They've shut down a large portion of 83 in York County due to the flooding.

http://www.wgal.com/slideshow/weather/29108455/detail.html

Picture 10 is I83 and Market Street..... that's actually the intersection I "NORMALLY" would be going thru tonight on my way home since I have to run down to S. York on my way home to swap some backup tapes at the headend.

Hope you make out alright with the rain. it has rained here for two days now. Went into Brooklyn to see Umphreys McGee last night and it took more than double travel time, lots of flooded roads.

On the bright side, almost down to three weeks to W&D!

Hope you make out alright with the rain. it has rained here for two days now. Went into Brooklyn to see Umphreys McGee last night and it took more than double travel time, lots of flooded roads.

On the bright side, almost down to three weeks to W&D!

It's pretty much been raining constantly since Sunday night here too. They aren't talking about the "significant rainfall" stopping until after tomorrow.... and even then it'll keep raining thru the weekend. :sad2:

And I heard you on the Disney Trip. So are we doing a meet while down there? I know I'll be spending some time with TDB and the Diva... And probably Darcy.....

Back home. Great few days @WDW. Blue Zoo and Il Molino--great. Would go again even without a $25 restaurant.com gift certificate. We got to ride everything we wanted to ride--some things twice--and my friends were *almost* able to keep up with me. Bonus points for them for being ready for EMH @AK after getting back to hotel at 2am from MK.

OMG, CA. . .My Guy works at Il Mulino. What night were you there?

Hey everyone...
Power came back sometime between Friday PM and Sat AM. Had a great weekend, now just trying to clean up after storm and now that school has started, it is busy again. I did lurk so I was able to keep up!

Yay for power. . .boo for cleaning after storm, earthquake, general mayhem. . .etc. . .lol.

Hello! I'm checking in! I have a new job (yay!) and am working crazy hours. The school year started two weeks ago and I'm playing catch up. It's crazy, but I'm excited. :teacher: Things should calm down soon. And then my WDW trip is coming up. :cool1::cool1: September 30th can't come soon enough for me!!! princess:

I hope you are loving the new job.

Sorry I've been MIA everyone, dealing with the stress of being one of my grandfathers caregivers. I've been keeping up, just haven't had much to say.

Hope everyone's week is going well so far!

Also I'm thinking of doing a solo trip to DL early next month during the week; anyone available to hit the parks mid week?

Its okay, everyone seems to be quiet for some reason.

BTW....

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

You too. . .lol.

Back in Geneva after putting over 5000 miles on my Rental Car in a month. Thinking about Tapas tonight..just finished a nice bottle of Spanish Wine....

Hump day is over in Swiss

Love tapas and wine. However, boo that you are back in Geneva.

I'm wondering if i may need to swim home tonight. I'm actually glad I'm on a 2nd floor apartment since most of the rest of my department is either dealing with basement flooding, roads flooded out between here and home, or both.

What's really impressive is that the river is already 5ft above normal levels and is expected to hit flood levels on Thursday. (and this isn't exactly a skinny river...)

You know, it has been raining here far more than usual, rained all day today. But its Florida and a flood or two is pretty normal.

Saturday night around 5. It was yummy. And we loved the limoncello!

He was there. Name is Tony, his backup is Monique. . .

Our server was Lauren. But I'll look for him the next time I'm there. My sister is crazy about limoncello so we're quite likely to work that into our game plan for January.

Lauren is a sweetie. I met her at a staff birthday party. I have actually met quite a few of his coworkers. Make a plan and let me know. I would be happy to join you all for a meet up.

So I was wondering who was around tonight? I just got some peace and quiet and would love to catch up!:goodvibes

It's pretty much been raining constantly since Sunday night here too. They aren't talking about the "significant rainfall" stopping until after tomorrow.... and even then it'll keep raining thru the weekend. :sad2:

And I heard you on the Disney Trip. So are we doing a meet while down there? I know I'll be spending some time with TDB and the Diva... And probably Darcy.....

We still have no rain here, crazy....

Zzzzz. Still wiped from whirlwind weekend. Hoping to be back on track by tomorrow.

Cool trip tidbit: we got off Space Mt and hopped on the TTA--when it went through Space Mt the lights were on.
Phone%2B9-7-2011%2B109.JPG

Wow. Cool. Although you know, it looks more impressive in the dark. :)

So I was wondering who was around tonight? I just got some peace and quiet and would love to catch up!:goodvibes

I'm here.... though I'm guessing you've gone by now. :lmao:

Zzzzz. Still wiped from whirlwind weekend. Hoping to be back on track by tomorrow.

Cool trip tidbit: we got off Space Mt and hopped on the TTA--when it went through Space Mt the lights were on.
Phone%2B9-7-2011%2B109.JPG

Wow. Cool. Although you know, it looks more impressive in the dark. :)

I've seen it with the lights on numerous times.

Now THIS is impressive. Some pictures of a Flooded Hersheypark are included in this gallery.

http://www.fox43.com/entertainment/...in-central-pa-20110907,0,7792258.photogallery

I'm around, just housesitting/dog watching and drinking some beers.

How have you been?

I have been well, I had gone to bed already last night before getting this, sorry! I am ready for the weekend, supposed to BBQ with friends but a little worried about that with all the fires in the area, not sure BBQing is a safe idea! Anyone have big plans this weekend?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter