Singles/Solos/Adults Food&Wine 2014 Roll Call!

Just checking in very briefly, but so far great vacation with amazing weather! Got to meet quite a few DISers (old and new) so far. Should be hanging out in Epcot for most of 10/27. Don't know if I'll be able to check in on the DIS before tomorrow, but hopefully one more time tonight.

If you're in Epcot 10/27, keep an eye out for a bald(-ing) :confused3 guy wearing a dark blue ENCOM shirt and green/checkered over shirt. Probably full of beer if it's past noon ...

Brocktoon said:
Just checking in very briefly, but so far great vacation with amazing weather! Got to meet quite a few DISers (old and new) so far. Should be hanging out in Epcot for most of 10/27. Don't know if I'll be able to check in on the DIS before tomorrow, but hopefully one more time tonight.

If you're in Epcot 10/27, keep an eye out for a bald(-ing) :confused3 guy wearing a dark blue ENCOM shirt and green/checkered over shirt. Probably full of beer if it's past noon ...

It was great to meet you and your family on Friday! I loved the tour! I had a great vacation but am back home now with the dreaded 's' word in the forecast for the weekend. Man I hope I win the lotto tonight!!

I had a great time at Epcot on Thursday with DaisyDuck001 too! Vacations go buy too fast!

It was great to meet you and your family on Friday! I loved the tour! I had a great vacation but am back home now with the dreaded 's' word in the forecast for the weekend. Man I hope I win the lotto tonight!! I had a great time at Epcot on Thursday with DaisyDuck001 too! Vacations go buy too fast!

Sleep?
Sex?
Summer?

jagfanjosh3252 said:
Sleep?
Sex?
Summer?

Haha...if I win the lotto all three will be on the table! Unfortunately the 's' word I am talking about is snow :( I really need to move south!

Because then I will actually have time :) Now that vacations over its back to two jobs and long days. :( I am not meant to work! Lol!

Only have a few minutes to post, but F&W solo last minute today from around noon til 2 PM ... got 'adopted' by a group and had great time.

I should be hitting F&W tomorrow (10/30) with my parents for the afternoon. I'll try to wear my green checkered over shirt again ... sort-of DIS color. Should also have a Doctor Who TARDIS T-shirt visible. If you see my slowly sun-burning head, don't hesitate to say hi.

Yachtsman Steakhouse in a couple hours ! :yay:

31 year old male here solo, will be hanging around this weekend nov 7-9. Anyone wants to meet up, just let me know!

Can't wait...leaving in 4 days for the last weekend of food and wine and the jungle jingle 5k. After yesterday's snow, I am looking forward to warmer weather.

I had a great time at Epcot on Thursday with DaisyDuck001 too! Vacations go buy too fast!

Hi Amfie928, I had lots of fun at our lunch and Epcot wanderings also! Thanks for being wonderful company! So glad we were able to meet up. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter