Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdn ears

DIS Veteran
DRAMA FREE Please

If you are single and love Disney, then this is the Thread for You. Here is a place to share your life, thoughts and love with other singles. It's the place where you can share the thrills and chills with those who are in like mind about Disney. It's place where eventually with Disney Magic you might meet your prince or princess and fall in LOVE .

Please note, this is not a thread to harass, be mean or rude in any way to another human being. If that's what you want, then please do not subscribed to this thread.

The following is a test that was originated by the author of the very first Singles Thread, I thought it would be appropriate to start this thread with the same test.

Quote:
If only there was a test.....

How would you rate a potential mate on a 1-10 Disney scale?

1) Hates Disney
2) Doesn't hate it but it's like pulling teeth to get them there.
3) tolerates it begrudgingly and nit picks everything
4) is okay with it but when given an option prefers other places
5) Is okay with it but only once every few years
6) Will go but wants to do Universal, Sea World, Bushe Gardens etc.
7) Goes willingly and will do almost anything
8) Totaly gets into Disney on almost every level. A day without Disney is like a day without magic.
9) Is into Disney on EVERY level...sells children to get in another trip.
10) If you won the lottery you would LIVE in Disney World!
11) Wants to build a private DISer resort on-site!

For Me I'm an 8 and looking for an 8

Let's carry on as per Teresa's previous instructions (listed above)......as we have been closed :sad2:

WOW!!! Hard to believe we are at PART 2:):)
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend...
I am getting ready to play hookie and leave in about an hour...
but (((HUGS))) to all

WOW!!! Hard to believe we are at PART 2:):)
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend...
I am getting ready to play hookie and leave in about an hour...
but (((HUGS))) to all

Just like the Energizer bunny.....the best keep going and going and going..........

Steve, thanks for starting my Part 2..you such a doll.

I can't believe we finally reached parted to. . that is AWESOME:thumbsup2
Let the party continue :dance3:

Wow, what a long thread.

Not sure what this is about, but I'm a guy.

I'm a 10, and I need a 7 or above.

Any takers? Woo-hoo!

:welcome: Fonzy to the Wonderful World of "Singles who are for the "love of Disney"... feel free to comment on any posts here or even share your LOVE for Disney.

You can start by telling a little something about yourself: age, any children, if so their ages, how often to you go to WDW or DL or both. :goodvibes

Matty.

Umm...got a few hours of sleep in. I didn't hear my buddy calling (the ringtone I have for him is actually kind of low-volume) but only "overslept" by 45 min.

We just got finished working on STELLAAAAA!!!

Made some great progress but have to replace the clutch cable (which ends up being a good thing). Got to ride her around a bit today...even up to 4th gear! :woohoo:

Hey all! I love disney too. Just got back from my 30th birthday week there and was previously there for christmas and new years.

I'm a 10 unless there's an option of camping out in The great movie ride and I definitatly need a 7 or above.

I'm a lovely tall girl from boston.

I also love muppets, which another thing that people find odd.

Oh well. They're just too stuffy for me.

Hey all! I love disney too. Just got back from my 30th birthday week there and was previously there for christmas and new years.

I'm a 10 unless there's an option of camping out in The great movie ride and I definitatly need a 7 or above.

:welcome: :welcome: Costumesaremylife To the Wonderful World of the "Singles wo are for the Love of Disney" PART 2..:yay: Feel free to comment on any post and share your LOVE for Disney. We would love to hear your experiences. You already shared information about yourself, which we love. I agree would loved to camp out in The Great Movie ride or better yet for me it would be the Beauty & The Beast Stage. :thumbsup2

Found my way here too !!! Hard to believe there is 281 pages to that thread.

Congrats KY on Stella ..... glad "she" is coming along !!!

Time to feed the monsters (my kids) before they start knawing on the furniture !!!!

See you later !!!

Here's a pic for those B&TB Lovers - of course this is "The End" when the Beast is turned back to the Prince. :lovestruc

090_90.jpg

Time to feed the monsters (my kids) before they start knawing on the furniture !!!!

See you later !!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: Glad you found us Jen......What are we having for dinner? :rotfl:

Hi stranger! where ya been??? You had to have been elsewhere, because you havent been around for more than a week :goodvibes

Hi stranger! where ya been??? You had to have been elsewhere, because you havent been around for more than a week :goodvibes

HI SHA, your found us to.. :woohoo: :woohoo: How's all the planning coming for all those upcoming trips? :dance3:

HI SHA, your found us to.. :woohoo: :woohoo: How's all the planning coming for all those upcoming trips? :dance3:

still waiting to hear from friend on some info... and i need to make a call after dinner. TIme to go cook :)

Welcome! :wave2:

And there are people that find the Muppets odd? Ship them off to some frozen island in the Artic!!!

See you later !!!

She's a lotta work but what w....ummm...n/m...not gonna go there!! :rotfl:

Off to cut the grass since it looks like timmy has other things to do.... :sad2:

:)

I introduced myself over on the roll call thread but figured I would do it here too. My name's Amanda, I'm 22, moving to FL in the next couple of weeks and I would be between and 8 and 9 and looking for a 6-10 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter