SIOH Baby Book Photos Post #339

LOL! He chewed a hole in the wall.. Sorry, I shouldn't laugh...but he so wants mommy home more often.. maybe you should let me take care of him this week.. should be meet half way???

:)

OMIGOSH!! I walked away after he and I had a discussion thinking I was going to send him to you! He's really a sweetheart except for the chewing. Maybe we should wait till after your vacation, unless you want to take him with you!

You want pictures of the cute little hole in the wall that he chewed today(don't know how he did it), pictures of all the toys he has that he could have been chewing on instead, or of the cute little naughty corgi?

Mommy isn't happy!:mad:

One of our huskies chewed a hole in our back door. That cost much more than spackle, drywall and paint. :rotfl2:

He was a sweetie of a dog though. He used to live in a pack at FIL's house until we got our Missy. We didn't her to be alone during the day and Kita was way too easy going and got picked on in the pack. He never spent a day inside the house before. He decided he really liked it and wanted back in. :rotfl2: I can laugh, now.

I have got to finish up completed page swap and new angel spot and get it all packed to mail out by Tuesday. I will do this one next. I am going to try my best to have it out of here on Tuesday.

AWM- I know I have your addy somewhere but could you PM me again. Sorry. I wound up with two general layouts "Giggle" and "sweet dreams" we all know how many sleeping baby photos we take of our first ones.....

I still have to make my tag and maybe I can squeeze in one more set. They aren't rock the world fabulous but at least I got to be included and help SIOH with her book! My hands are usually pretty steady but her tags that I cut out a kinda wobbly.... darn steroids..... :rotfl2:

YOU'RE gettingg excited:rolleyes1 I can't wait to see them:yay: Oh, and the pages with SIOLB on them of course:lovestruc

AWM ~ My pages will go out to you priority by tomorrow! You should get them by Saturday.:goodvibes

Thanks again!!

Mine are postal. The girl that works at the post office looked at the address, and then said "are y'all friends?" I said yes. Thinking, please don't make me explain the swap thing. People don't always get it. Then she said "Did she grow up there?" I didn't have a chance to answer. She knew exactly where you lived. She said your post office is even smaller than ours. She grew up in a town very near you. And she told me lots of other info about the area. She is very chatty. It sounds beautiful.
Thanks, Vicki

:rotfl2: The post office is so small I could throw a little rock from one side and break the window the on the other.
It really is very pretty here. There is this great program called "Rails to Trails". They have take the old railroad track and paved it creating a great trail to walk, bike, or horse ride. Just nothing motorized. It travels along the Little Miami River that is fun for canoeing or kayaking (sp?). Not to mention the HUGE lake for boating or fishing. Yup, it is its own little piece of paradise. If you like the outdoors that is. ;)

I'll go update the OP and keep my eye out for yours too. :)

How is everyone mailing their stuff. Sorry if this is a stupid question. I've never mailed 8x8 stuff.

I use the cardboard Priority envelopes and then put my pieces between 2 stiff pieces of partical board or chip board, like the material boxes are made. Then I put that into a gallon size plastic bag. Then I label the priority envelope in large print saying "Do not Bend". That's for this type of pages. For swaps, I use boxes due to the volume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter