Site with schedule of interpreted performances?

momsgoofy

<br><font color=blue>Hello! My name is Laura and I
Okay, I'm sure TalkingHands will probably be my source for this answer given her knowledge on the subject. :goodvibes
I thought I had bookmarked the page, but now I guess I didn't. I'm looking for the site with the schedule of interpreted performances at WDW. I remember it was Steve something...at prodigy....but that is about it. :confused3
We didn't get a chance to see any of the performances with terps on our last trip, so I'm hoping to get the chance when we go at Christmas. I love to get the chance to see other interpreters work...I look at it as a wee bit of professional development.

So, if someone could give me the site again I would really appreciate it!

TIA!!

Schedule for the interpreters is
MGM - Sunday and Wednesday
MK - Monday and Thursday
Epcot - Tuesday and Friday
AK - Saturday

You can get the schedule from Guest Services at any park and it will be for the week. Be sure to go the Candlelight Processional. All performances are interpreted. If you are lucky Angela will be interpreting which is an experience in itself. She is incredible. Tony and Tara are also good.

Thanks so much Talking Hands! I appreciate the help!

Thanks for the Candlelight Processional tip! Where is the best place to be so the interpreter is easy to see?

On the far right near the front there is an area reserved for the deaf and hard of hearing. Ask if you can sit there to watch the interpreting.

Sounds good! Hey momsgoofy, do you think we can get CEU's for this? ;)

Etoile said:
Sounds good! Hey momsgoofy, do you think we can get CEU's for this? ;)

Hey if it's possible I'm game!

When I did my last semester before graduation I managed to rack up most of my field experience hours while taking a Deaf Studies trip to Paris...darn! all the luck...school trip to Paris. :rolleyes:

Thanks Talking Hands for the heads up about Candlelight Processional. Just curious...do you think I'd be able to see the interpreter from the CP dinner package seating? I was leaning toward booking one so we could get good seats. I will jot down the names you listed and see who if the interpreter is one of them.

Yes you can sit in that area as it is in the same area. I usually do the Candlelight Processional Dinner and do not have a problem sitting there. I had to use and stay in my wheelchair two years. First year they didn't accommodate me at all and I couldnn't see the interpreter well. The second year I let them know up front that I was in a wheelchair and there wasnn't a problem. Now I usually transfer to the regular seats and park the wheelchair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter