Situation: Now they want to go with us... what are the options?

I'm hoping to get some insight... We just became new DVC members in November (home resort BC). We were able to go and take my parents with us this past February in a 2 bedroom (we have 3 young kids as well) and loved it. We booked at the 11 month mark for only a 1 bedroom for our next vacation because my parents weren't sure if they'd want to go. Now they decided they are interested in going, but BC is sold out for studios and we are almost at the 7 month mark. I also don't have any points left as a borrowed to book our one bedroom.

At this point, are the options to just pay for transfer points from any resort or search for an already booked reservation? They couldn't get into SAB if they are at another resort though, right?

What options can I have for the future? Should I just book a 2 bedroom? Could it then be changed easily to a 1 bedroom if they didn't go? I know BC is a small resort so that limits options. Ideas? TIA
Careful, you're entering into that stage of ownership when you start trying to justify buying more points. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter