Skylanders Designs

Hello, I' found you via pinterest and am interested in having something done for my son's upcoming birthday party. Do you charge for this service?

There is no charge. I am simply paying it forward and am glad to be helping so many.

Awesome, I am looking to make invitations, lanyards and I would also like the circle things you have and triangle banners.. those two don't need to be personalized.. but for the invite and lanyards, can it be made for : Antonio's 7th Birthday... thanks in advance.

Awesome, I am looking to make invitations, lanyards and I would also like the circle things you have and triangle banners.. those two don't need to be personalized.. but for the invite and lanyards, can it be made for : Antonio's 7th Birthday... thanks in advance.

Which theme would you like? Regular Skylanders (white and blue), Giants (orange), Swapforce (green) or TrapTeam (blue)?

Let's do TrapTeam please...

Here are Antonio's designs...

antonio_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zps4kx260dd.jpg

antonio_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zpsprsgmioy.jpg

antonio_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsm5xwcah3.jpg

antonio_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zpscwiltdil.jpg

Okay- you truly are amazing and selflessly thoughtful for all the work I have seen you do on here!! I am very impressed with this!

As has been said before me I would love if you could do a set for my son Jaguar's 7th birthday (trap team or swapforce) and I totally understand if you don't have time or are tired of doing these. Please :)
Regardless...thanks for being such a good example for all of us! x

Last edited:
Okay- you truly are amazing and selflessly thoughtful for all the work I have seen you do on here!! I am very impressed with this!

As has been said before me I would love if you could do a set for my son Jaguar's 7th birthday (trap team or swapforce) and I totally understand if you don't have time or are tired of doing these. Please :)
Regardless...thanks for being such a good example for all of us! x

Thank you for your kind words, here are Jaguar's designs...

jaguar_skylanderstrapteambagtopper_zpsqradxad8.jpg

jaguar_skylanderstrapteam_zpszblffo9v.jpg

jaguar_skylanderstrapteamcandy_zps1tk2kcz2.jpg

jaguar_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zpsamqfuqov.jpg

jaguar_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zpsuhrlgta5.jpg

jaguar_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zpsgc1c21a5.jpg

jaguar_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zpsoppebkeu.jpg

jaguar_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zpskdok4ljc.jpg

jaguar_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsj9nazsa9.jpg

Wow have just found your work, it's amazing what you can do! I have been trying to find a previous example of a skylanders set you have made previously for an "Aiden" if you have one could you please re post. Ideally trap-team, and he is turning 8 but if you have one without an age on it that's just fine. We are all they way over in New Zealand, and you cant get anything like this here, it's amazing!

Hi I'm wondering if I can get the Skylanders swap force ones for Ajay's 5th Birthday. The banner, the triangle banner, the circle one for cupcake toppers, and the thank you for coming ones for favor bags with the foldable two sides like the ones above on page 1 thank you in advance I've tried myself but miserably failed you've got talent.

Wow have just found your work, it's amazing what you can do! I have been trying to find a previous example of a skylanders set you have made previously for an "Aiden" if you have one could you please re post. Ideally trap-team, and he is turning 8 but if you have one without an age on it that's just fine. We are all they way over in New Zealand, and you cant get anything like this here, it's amazing!

Here are Aiden's designs...

aiden_skylanderstrapteam_zpsms63aurt.jpg

aiden_skylanderstrapteamcandy_zpsmbcwxwph.jpg

aiden_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zpss4bjwdzw.jpg

aiden_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zpswygxc8xg.jpg

aiden_skylanderstrapteambagtopper_zpsrbnu63zx.jpg

aiden_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zpsonfz5y32.jpg

aiden_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zpsevuoimxe.jpg

aiden_skylanderstrapteamround_zps2js72dkl.jpg

aiden_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zpswdmnocin.jpg

Hi I'm wondering if I can get the Skylanders swap force ones for Ajay's 5th Birthday. The banner, the triangle banner, the circle one for cupcake toppers, and the thank you for coming ones for favor bags with the foldable two sides like the ones above on page 1 thank you in advance I've tried myself but miserably failed you've got talent.

Here are Ajay's designs...

ajay_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zpsgw6xl96b.jpg

ajay_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zpsetxkqed0.jpg

ajay_skylandersswapforceround_zps8wjw2rt5.jpg

ajay_skylandersswapforce_zpsnpsz5iqz.jpg

Hello I love your work. You are very talented. I searched the forum and did not find the original blue skylander design for Noah's 5th birthday. I would really appreciate if you could make me invitation, lanyard, banner, thank you tag, and candy wrapper, water bottle wrappers, the whole package you design for Noahs 5th birthday. You would make another 5 year old really happy. Thank you in advance

Hello I love your work. You are very talented. I searched the forum and did not find the original blue skylander design for Noah's 5th birthday. I would really appreciate if you could make me invitation, lanyard, banner, thank you tag, and candy wrapper, water bottle wrappers, the whole package you design for Noahs 5th birthday. You would make another 5 year old really happy. Thank you in advance

Here are your requested designs...

noah_skylanders5_zps2woti261.jpg

noah_skylanders5bagtopper_zpsvqutbgeq.jpg

noah_skylanders5bannertriangle_zpsuwv17rfs.jpg

noah_skylanders5candy_zpsfafgvivt.jpg

noah_skylanders5gifttag_zps0rewq3on.jpg

noah_skylanders5invite_zpsyi4hkghr.jpg

noah_skylanders5waterbottle_zps8xlyxjci.jpg

noah_skylanders5lanyard_zpsgj9st6ww.jpg

noah_skylanders_round_zpswbprblk9.jpg

Hi Amy, I love all your work! I was wondering if you can do a Thomas the train fill for the name Jeremiah!
Thank you
Jacynda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter