Sleeping Beauty Pre-Parade starting Aug 26th

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Just found this....

Sleeping Beauty Pre-Parade Coming 8/26

In a move to spike interest in the September 9th Special Edition DVD/VHS release of Walt Disney's Classic Sleeping Beauty. The Magic Kingdom will celebrate the event by hosting a pre-parade every afternoon before the "Share a Dream Come True" parade.

This entertainment addition, will run from August 26 - September 30. It will step off everyday prior to the "Share a Dream Come True" parade. The characters that will be featured will include, Princess Aurora, Prince Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Merry weather, and Maleficent. The Characters will be joined by 8-10 guest children who will be portraying "Honorary Princesses and Princes of the Kingdom".

This pre-parade event will replace the current Grand Marshal pre-parade until September 30.

Pete

I'm so excited to hear this! My DD is a huge fan of Sleeping Beauty and we will be there in September. Anyone that will be seeing it, PLEASE post pics of it!

Thanks for posting this info. I'll pass it along to my friend who will be there with her family in September.

That is so cool. I am so excited, we will be there to see that. Thanks for the updates:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi!

I was just wondering if there is a certain spot you should try to watch the pre-parade? And how do they go about choosing the 8-10 guest children for the pre-parade?

Sounds like a lot fun! I'm glad we'll be there to watch it.

Thanks!
Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter