Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre

ceb29

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is the right board to post this on, but here goes:

Has anyone been to the Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre? If so, with 2 kids (9 & 4) who love mysteries, what is the better show to see? Also, how is the food? What's the best to get? Thanks!:p

I really like Sleuths but 4 years old may be a tad young. The mysteries are incredibly convoluted and dense and it's hard to figure out whodunnit (but I guess that's part of the fun).

The best part is the performers who ad lib an awful lot and are very clever and very funny. Your kids will oike the audience participation. And if you go, let one of your kids be the table spokesperson. (One person per table gets to ask a question of the "suspects" during the phase where you try to figure out who's the murderer.) The food's pretty good, too, which is something of a bonus.

As to which show, I have seen two and my guess is you'll probably like one as much as another. Pick the one that sounds the most fun.

Kelly: Thanks:D 9 yr old is really looking forward to it. He loves CLUE! 4 yr old immitates his every move;)

Sleuths also do a show (and dinner) designed especially for children, called the Merry Mystery Adventure. Check out all the details on their web-site.

Click here!

SimonV: Did you eat at the Children's version of this show? If so, what did they give the kids? Adults? Was it any good? Was the other show better?:confused: So many questions... I'm sorry.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter