Sleuths mystery dinner

T

tracycd

Hi All:
Can anyone who has been to this dinner show please tell me how far in advance they had to reserve.
Planning on going on our trip in late April.

Thank you in advance.
Tracycd

Dinner theater is apparently very popular in FL. Discount coupons for Sleuths, Pirates, Arabian Nights, and others are available in the Kissimmee-St.Cloud Visitor’s Guide and from the Orlando Sentinel, website. This leads me to believe that way in advance reservations are not required. Other than the Epcot/Illuminations Cruise and Discovery Cove, our vacation is not that tightly planned. We plan on making reservations for the Sleuths dinner once we arrive in FL and decide on a night we might like to do it. :) :)

Tracey, I can't imagine you would need to book more than a few days in advance. I have always been able to do that in the past and, while it is quite popular, I have rarely seen it full to overflowing. I rate it great fun for adults and older children, with nice, well-paced humour and a pretty decent meal. Keep your wits about you as the cast are very quick-witted, and you may even find yourself with a part in the mystery!!

Have fun.

simon.veness@virgin.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter