slinky dog

Yes, it is open for any and all days when the FP window opens now. Apparently they have decided to go with only 2 slinky cars, so FP is essentially a must. I think this is a terrible decision by them knowing what the demand will be. Going to be a long year and a half until Star Wars land and the Mickey Runaway ride open...

Yes, it is open for any and all days when the FP window opens now. Apparently they have decided to go with only 2 slinky cars, so FP is essentially a must. I think this is a terrible decision by them knowing what the demand will be. Going to be a long year and a half until Star Wars land and the Mickey Runaway ride open...
Where did you hear that? They have 3 ride vehicles. So they could have two on the track and one in the load station. I don't think they would ever have three all out on the track as its a not a very long ride. With that said even with three capacity is rather low.

So... would you get a FP for Slinky Dog or TSMM? I have until Saturday to decide!

I second Slinky. Not based on quality of ride, but availability of FP. When I got my 3pm FP as the earliest one available, Alien Saucers and TSMM still had 9am availability. That will fill up of course as others try to schedule and SDD is gone. But I think it's a strong indication of how the lines will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter