slo’s MONDAY 3/4 poll - Orange Bird Merch 🍊

Orange Bird Merchandise - Do you have any and What do you have? (m.c.)

• Yes - I have Orange Bird Merch

Votes: 28 26.9%
  • No - I do not have any Orange Bird Merch

Votes: 73 70.2%
  • Ears or Jewelry

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Clothes

Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Blanket

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Home Goods

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Ornaments

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Purses / Bags / Accessories

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Plush

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Other - I’m certain there’s others - please post your answer

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Orange Bird Merchandise is extremely popular at WDW (I don’t know about other parks), and right now for The Flower and Garden Festival the merch is hot hot hot! I’ve seen recent videos of the merch flying off the shelves - people grabbing several of the same item at once. The Orange Bird merch is available all year (some times of the year there’s more merch than other times of the year) and everything is always so cute and fun. For those that don’t know what Orange Bird is……

IMG_1598.jpeg
So my poll question for today is……

Do you have any Orange Bird Merchandise at your home?
If yes….what do you have?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I have none, which is kinda sad, because I think Orange Bird is adorable. Last June I almost bought a pair of ears, but then didn’t. I really like the current merch, and I’m hoping some of it will be available at the resorts, and DS, for me to look at when I’m in Florida next week. We’re not going into any parks, so if the new merch is just at EPCOT, then I guess I’m out of luck.

IMG_1595.jpeg IMG_1597.jpeg

No Orange Bird anything here. He's cute, but I am more about Mickey and Friends.

Orange Bird Merchandise is extremely popular at WDW (I don’t know about other parks), and right now for The Flower and Garden Festival the merch is hot hot hot! I’ve seen recent videos of the merch flying off the shelves - people grabbing several of the same item at once. The Orange Bird merch is available all year (some times of the year there’s more merch than other times of the year) and everything is always so cute and fun. For those that don’t know what Orange Bird is……

View attachment 838891
So my poll question for today is……

Do you have any Orange Bird Merchandise at your home?
If yes….what do you have?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I have none, which is kinda sad, because I think Orange Bird is adorable. Last June I almost bought a pair of ears, but then didn’t. I really like the current merch, and I’m hoping some of it will be available at the resorts, and DS, for me to look at when I’m in Florida next week. We’re not going into any parks, so if the new merch is just at EPCOT, then I guess I’m out of luck.

View attachment 838892 View attachment 838893
I have the Tervis from the Garden festival. I’m pretty sure the Dis store will have some of the new merch since it is the mascot of the festival again this year.

I don’t have any but I think he’s adorable and if they had any when I am there I would get something

My son loves The Orange Bird!!

When we first took him to DW 14 years ago, it was so hard to find anything Orange Bird. But over the years, he’s accumulated a couple of t-shirts, a pair of shorts, hat, mug, plushie and a few different pins. These days, the Orange Bird stuff is everywhere!

I agree and think he’s so cute. My DD’s magic band is orange bird themed, and she has the little magnetic plush that sits on her shoulder.

I love orange bird and have several items, Tshirts, Christmas ornaments, dooney bag, cheese platter, I’m sure there is more. My husband joked Disney hates me when he saw all the orange bird merch for flower and garden and we canceled our trip.

Edit: I have a magic band too.

I was there this fall and didn't see any of it. Not really grabbing me to be honest, reminds me of a 80s commercial to get me to eat fruit or something.

I picked Other because we have an orange bird plastic bank that my grandmother bought for our daughter back in the early 1980's. The orange bird merchandise was sold at produce stands and other places back then. I have a feeling that my grandmother got the orange bird somewhere around Fort Myers because I doubt she ever went to WDW. ;)

I don't have any orange bird merchandise from WDW.

Attachments

• IMG_5510.jpeg
    IMG_5510.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5509.jpeg
    IMG_5509.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 2
I think Orange Bird is adorable, but alas I don't own any merchandise. I wanted a shirt a few years back. It was simple in style, pastel orange color with orange bird on the pocket, but I could not find it in my size. I looked everywhere on property and couldn't find it.

I did see one on eBay, but the price was ridiculously high so no shirt for me. :(

I have several Orange Bird pins. I had gotten some for my kids back in 2012... who turned around and traded them in the parks 😳😒 My mother, who is also really into pin trading, picked me up several replacements and they are in the pin board that sits over my desk.

My big Orange Bird possession is a Harvey's bag. I had some Disney rewards points and didn't have anything Disney planned in the near future. Disney doesn't always sell Harvey's merch through ShopDisney, but they had this special bag in some of the 50th merch and I had enough points to cover the bulk of the bag (I think I paid like $8 OOP), so I got a bag. I tend to wear it around Halloween since it's orange and purple, but it's also good springy colors. Not my picture, but this is the bag...

1709558208105.png

Never heard of Orange bird. And as a Disneyland person, Dole is the only sponsor I recall from the Tiki Room.

No Orange Bird stuff here. He's cute, but I think of him more as an advertising gimmick and not a Disney character. Honestly, I have enough Disney character stuff; last thing I need is another character to add to the collection!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter