slo’s TUESDAY 1/16 poll - You Can Only Ride One…….

You can ONLY ride one - which one would you choose?

• Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Peter Pan’s Flight

Votes: 38 29.7%
  • Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway

Votes: 43 33.6%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides, but have been to WDW

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides -I havent been to WDW (I’ve been to DL or another

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides - I haven’t been to WDW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 12 9.4%

• Total voters
It was a toss up between WTP and PP for me. I don't like Buzz Lightyear because I can never figure out what I'm actually hitting. I don't like MMRR because it took the place of GMR and I'm still bitter (plus I just really am not a fan of the ride). So between the 4 of them, that narrows it down to those two. I'll add MK is not my favorite park, it's actually my least favorite. But I love both PP and WTP and ride them both every single time I go. I had to go with PP just because I'm a huge Tinkerbell fan.

This is a difficult one!!

I haven't quite forgiven Winnie the Pooh for replacing Toad's Wild Ride! ...So, not that. (Although, I can see it's probably a better ride for very young guests.)

I haven't ridden Runaway Railway, yet, and, as above I haven't quite forgiven it for replacing the Great Movie Ride! 🤣 (Why couldn't they have used some new space for Mickey & Minnie's RR and we could have had both?! It does look like a fun new attraction Anyway...)

Like you said, slo, ideally I'd choose MK so now it's down to Peter Pan or Buzz. Probably, Peter Pan for the charm and nostalgia. Though, I do like Buzz and I could do with some practice and a better score!

If I had free choice in MK, it would be Big Thunder, followed by the PeopleMover. So, I'll vote, 'other'.

Nice to think about. :thumbsup2

Peter Pan, it’s always been a favorite of mine since I was little. It’s not the most high tech or exciting but I love it anyway

If I have a Lightning Lane, Peter Pan but if not, then Buzz Lightyear. Peter Pan and even Pooh are awful in standby lol

It's a few factors:

1. PPF's capacity is 800 riders/hr. That is probably the lowest hourly capacity of any ride at WDW (unsure about Disneyland).
2. At WDW, the ride has Lightning Lane which absolutely destroys standby. My mom recently did standby and she counted over a hundred Lightning Lane guests that passed through for every 1 or 2 standby parties.
3. Slow load and unload process. Also size of ride vehicles means less riders per vehicle.
4. Nostalgia
I bet a longer line is what enticed me to try Peter Pan, 😆

I don't understand the love for Buzz. As a shooting game is it seriously inferior to TSMM (and MIB at US) IMO.
If TSMM was an option on the poll, that would have been my choice. But given the four options, Buzz is the one I would go back to.

Never heard of Runaway Railway and no clue what it replaced. Last trip was in 2019 and before that was 2010. I'm not married to a Disney Parks fan so we don't go often. Hollywood Studios with Star Wars would be our go-to park with Epcot a close 2nd. If not for Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain, we probably wouldn't go to MK at all.

Of the options Buzz because it’s the only time I beat DH. :rotfl2: My favorite ride is Haunted Mansion I might sing and dance in my doom buggy to the music.

Runaway Railway! We rode it three times on our 2022 trip because it was so adorable and we loved it so much. HS is my sister's favorite park so we're there at least two full days each trip.

Of those it would be Buzz Lightyear. But we live like 15 mins to WDW and riding the rides is not much of a priority for us anymore. So if I could only ride one ride this month it would be Guardians or FOP. They are my fave 2.

Pan is cool because the carts hang down but. Not with that wait! And there’s no love here for space mountain or carousel? There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow.

Peter Pan and Runaway Railway are in a dead heat to see which one will come out on top.
I'm looking forward to seeing the final result ::yes::

I have to pick Runaway Railway because I haven't been to WDW since it opened. So of course I need to try it!
I thought about that too, but ultimately...
Of the ones you listed, I picked Buzz. Runaway Railway is cute too but Buzz is more interactive.
for the same reason - more interactive.

I went with Buzz Lightyear but it does beg the question - why is the line always so long for Peter Pan? I don't get it.
I don't get it either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter