slo’s TUESDAY poll - The Comfy

The Comfy - Do you or someone in your house have one?

• Yes - Me - I love it

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Yes - Me - I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Me - I don’t like it

• Yes - someone else - they love it

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Yes - someone else - they like it

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Yes - someone else - they don’t like it

• No - it doesn’t look like something we would like

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • No - I never heard of it

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • No - It looks like something we may like

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

• Total voters
Never heard of it, but I want one! Our upstairs (where my bedroom is) is always boiling in the Summer and icicles growing off your nose in Winter because our ducts don't reach the upper floor very well. I would wear one of these in my room in a heartbeat.

Have them, it's a good idea on paper but falls short & could use more fabric for better snuggling like with a blanket, no-one uses it because something is always uncovered.

I had previously never heard of it, but I looks, well, comfy. I think DW would especially like one. Well, I know what I’m getting for her bday this year. I might get one for myself, too. Especially if I’m still working from home.

No, seriously - what for? How cold is your house that you need to walk around in a quilt with arms? Turn the heat up a notch. Or is it a coat for outside? I don’t get it. :confused3
We don’t have central heating, just space heaters. Admittedly, I live in Los Angeles and the lack of central A/C is a bigger deal. But it does get chilly by our standards in the winter, and turning up the heat takes a toll on our power bill. Also, my DW gets cold at much higher temps than me or our other roommate. And I get cold at higher temps than the roommate. For everyone to be comfortable at my home, some people need to dress warmer than others.

Sounds like a knock off of the Snuggie that they have advertising on TV for decades. No, it's 100+ degrees here right now, and even in winter, we might get a few days in the 27 to 35 degree range, temperatures that a sweater will handle.

Never heard of it. Looks so heavy, and the hood could be obtrusive if relaxing on couch. I’ll stick with my blanket.

Sounds like a knock off of the Snuggie that they have advertising on TV for decades. No, it's 100+ degrees here right now, and even in winter, we might get a few days in the 27 to 35 degree range, temperatures that a sweater will handle.

YES! Thank you. I couldn’t remember the name Snuggie. That was a huge hit years ago.

I just ordered one. I'm always cold if it's below 74 degrees so this will be perfect while I work from home. I used to have a Snuggie though and loved that too.

I have one that’s a knock off from Amazon. I love it ❤️. I’m not wearing it now obviously, as we are sweltering, but I wear it in the fall to sit outside over my PJ‘s on the deck. I play zoom bingo outside in it, I don’t find it cumbersome at all. I’m not a robe person. I bought a leopard 🐆 print. It washes well also.

No, seriously - what for? How cold is your house that you need to walk around in a quilt with arms? Turn the heat up a notch. Or is it a coat for outside? I don’t get it. :confused3

LOL!
I‘m a cheapskate and keep my house temp around 66-68 degrees in the winter, so she likes to cuddle up in her Comfy. I would not like it for me, so I just cuddle under a heavy blanket/throw when watching TV at night. My DH just wears a sweatshirt and tells me I’m mean for keeping the house cold :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

I was torn between voting that I'd never heard of it, but also that's it's something I might like!

My hubby bought it for me as a joke because anything below 75 and I’m freezing. He always says that if there was ever a clone of me I’m order to tell which one to shoot, just say I’m freezing 🤣🤣🤣 But, yes, I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter