Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Libra

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Scorpio or Sagittarius

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Zodiac Signs - Some people love them, some people really believe in them, some people could care less about them, but the one thing we all have in common is that we all have one.

So…..what is your Zodiac Sign?

*I only have 10 choices, so some signs had to be combined ~ sorry

For Me…..I’m a Libra. I don’t get into my sign, and I don’t believe in astrology, but I do find it amazing how many people’s sign do fit them. For example for me….
*Libras are extroverted - I am
*Libras are cozy - I am
*Libras are friendly people - I am
*Libras like to keep a balance, harmony and peace - I do
My sign definitely fits me like a glove

IMG_1636.jpeg

I'm a fellow Libra as well.

A lot of the descriptions are definitely me, except I'm an introvert. - I enjoy the social stuff, but only in small doses.

Extremes (in beliefs, emotions, etc.) make me uncomfortable, I and believe balance is the key to life!

IMG_0802.jpeg
IMG_0803.jpeg

Capricorn......fun to know but I do not follow anything about it

Capricorn Women’s Strengths​

Capricorn women possess strengths that enable them to achieve their goals and build successful lives. Some of their most notable strengths include:

• Ambition: Capricorns are known for their relentless pursuit of success and are not afraid to put in the hard work required to reach their goals.
  • Loyalty: Capricorn women value trust and loyalty above all else, making them steadfast friends and partners.
  • Discipline: Capricorns are self-disciplined and dedicated to their goals, making them excellent at time management and organization.
  • Pragmatism: Capricorns are realistic and grounded in their approach to life, which gives them the ability to make rational decisions.
  • Resilience: Capricorn women are strong, resilient, and can withstand difficult circumstances. They never give up on their dreams.

Capricorn Women’s Weaknesses​

Capricorn women also have weaknesses that can sometimes impede their progress or lead them to make poor decisions in their personal lives. Some of the most noteworthy weaknesses include:

• Perfectionism: Capricorns have high standards, which can lead to perfectionism. This may prevent them from seeing the bigger picture and progressing toward their goals.
  • Stubbornness: Capricorn women can be stubborn when it comes to achieving their goals, often refusing to take no for an answer.
  • Pessimism: A Capricorn lady can sometimes become pessimistic due to their pragmatic nature, especially when faced with failure or disappointment.
  • Workaholic tendencies: Capricorns are highly ambitious and often take on too much work, leading to burnout if they don't take breaks.
  • Pride: Capricorn women have a strong sense of pride and often refuse to ask for help or admit defeat. While being prideful isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can be detrimental if taken too far.

Another Libra here...admittedly I know nothing about zodiac signs so I'm not sure what it means!
I have no idea what the signs of my kids are, but do know that my husband is also a Libra since we were born during same time period that puts us both under that sign.

I'm an Aquarius but totally don't identify AT ALL as an Aquarius. I was born 2/13 so I'm kindaaaa close to pisces? Not close enough though :laughing:

My husband is a Taurus, my mom is a Capricorn, and both my Dad and son are Scorpios (born on the same day - 65 years apart)... they're literally the same person.

For Me…..I’m a Libra. I don’t get into my sign, and I don’t believe in astrology, but I do find it amazing how many people’s sign do fit them.

Libra ! I like balance !
It is ironic how people fall under the traits of their signs !

I'm a fellow Libra as well.

A lot of the descriptions are definitely me, except I'm an introvert. - I enjoy the social stuff, but only in small doses.

I'm not into astrology, but it is fascinating me, here, that 4 of us Gratitude thread regulars are Libra. ✨

I'm a sociable introvert. ...In that I'm extrovert in small doses! I just need more time than some to myself to recharge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter