Small USB Fans Allowed?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
As a woman of “a certain age” I literally melt at night. I use a small USB fan that’s a lifesaver. It’s small. Will they let me bring it onto the ship?

Attachments

• IMG_3833.jpeg
    IMG_3833.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 6

On the Fantasy, the plug is only on one side of the big bed - I think on the right if you’re in the bed. So if you need to sleep on the opposite side, you will need a USB extension cord. They do a good job considering their size!

Piggybacking on this question:
Do they have to pull these aside for engineering to inspect and we get them back later or do they automatically go through if it’s usb? I’m trying to decide which bag to pack our USB fan and sound machine in

Piggybacking on this question:
Do they have to pull these aside for engineering to inspect and we get them back later or do they automatically go through if it’s usb? I’m trying to decide which bag to pack our USB fan and sound machine in
Ws haven’t had them checked (nor my CPAP), but do consider how those checked bags are thrown around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter