SmallWorld - New build is online!

This is a quote from Victoria Smallworlds...

"Next beta is coming soon. Also, the current version is not the last beta before final."

They have a new thread today for suggestions if anyone is interested giving their input.

Ohhh and I almost forgot...did you all see this post. Check out the jetpack.
http://forum.smallworlds.com/showthread.php?t=635

Rob

This does sound interesting! Now when Wizard 101 gets the best of me, maybe I can go hang out in Smallworlds again!:lmao:
I wonder how many people had been submitting vmk like suggestions to them.;) lol Sounds to me like quite a few!
Kim

Hi guys....ltns

Just wanted to give you all a heads up. Siobhan has a video posted showing the pranks and effects we get on the next beta release. Don't miss watching this, looks like alot of fun. You can follow the link or go to the sw forums, general discussion, Our next release............first thread.

Dont miss laying a stink bomb on those you "love" rofl.
Rob

http://forum.smallworlds.com/showthread.php?t=635

Shrunken Ned magic! w00t!

Is it just me or does shrinking the head actually make the player look more correct proportionally?

I actually liked that smaller head. Much more proportional. Feel free to cast that magic on me anytime.

I wish they'd make our heads smaller in relation to our bodies... and then give us the reverse of that magic - oversized heads.

I actually liked that smaller head. Much more proportional. Feel free to cast that magic on me anytime.

I wish they'd make our heads smaller in relation to our bodies... and then give us the reverse of that magic - oversized heads.

I have made that request, please send the request to them as well. Hopefully, more people requesting it we will be heard.

I kind of like the large heads. They remind me of that kid from "So I Married an Axe Murderer."

I log on and check the forums about every other day. Actually entered the world last week and found the same thing...no body on in over a month.

Regarding the smallworlds forum (theirs, not disboards!), I'm so glad we've got a great bunch of people here...some of those posters on that forum, well, I'm not so sure about, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter