Smallworlds Upgrade Arrived!

souper

DIS Veteran
They now have:
Player v Player gaming
Skateboards
Rollerblades
Shower, tubs, and more!

If you haven't been there lately ---we miss our VMK friends!
Please give it another look.

From the blog:

Welcome to Version 2.0!

August 25, 2009 11:35 AM

Greetings SmallWorlds citizens and welcome to Version 2.0! This is the biggest release in SmallWorlds history and I know you're going to love exploring the new spaces and features, playing Arena Games and Combobulating your Dragon Egg and Vial sets.

You may notice some things about this release we didn't mention in any Sneak Preview. Things like the new beds, for example. Or the amazing new Game Arena set in space!

I've got exciting news about a brand new reward for one-year VIP membership... something not available in any store! And to help you get the most from Version 2.0, I've included some essential details about how some of the new features work.
New, Exclusive VIP Membership Reward!

Presenting... the Hotrod Skateboard! It's perfect for racing around on, and very exclusive. It's not available in shops, so it's guaranteed to be rare - only your one-year VIP friends will have it.

This skateboard is the new reward for purchasing a one-year VIP membership. It's a special thanks from the SmallWorlds team for your wonderful support.

If you've purchased VIP membership in the last two months and wish to swap your previous reward (the Heat-Ray Gun) for the Hotrod Skateboard, email support@smallworlds.com with your details. (Note that a swap will mean your Heat-Ray Gun will be removed from your inventory and replaced with the Hotrod Skateboard).

New Gold Salary for High-Ranking Citizens!

Now high-ranking citizens will receive a Gold Salary as well as their normal Token bonus for completing Loyalty Challenges. When you complete a Weekly Loyalty Challenge and receive a new gem, you'll also receive a salary in Gold. The salary starts when you are on Citizen Level 5, and increases as your Citizen Levels increase.

You'll also get an XP and Token payout bonus on missions based on your Citizen Level.

Refer to the Citizen Levels page in the Help & Tips section of the SmallWorlds Chronicle for more details on the amounts for the salary and bonuses.

How to Challenge Your Friends and Have Wagers on Games

All multi-player games in SmallWorlds now have a great new feature! You can choose whether to compete in a game tournament or whether to challenge someone to a private game - and bet Gold or Tokens on the game.

• Click the Tournament Game button to have your score from the game entered into the tournament. • Click the Challenge Game button to challenge someone to a private game. You can choose to bet Tokens or Gold on the game if you wish, and your opponent must match your bet to play you.

If you wish you can challenge a friend to a game. Click on the Challenge symbol that will appear next to your friend's name, then enter a message.

The Challenge message will be emailed to your friend.

How to Theme Your Outdoor Space

There are two new themes you can use for outdoor spaces: Lava and Winter.

To choose one, use the Spanner next to your space name to open your Space Settings window. (They won't do anything to an indoor space).

Well citizens, that's all from me. I'm heading to Kasper's Game Lounge now as I've just received a challenge from Honesty to play a game of chess. To my surprised, she has placed a wager on the game and we have 100 Gold riding on the outcome. I only hope my nerves are up to it!

I know you'll enjoy discovering all the new things to see and do. Have fun!
- Kent Kronkite

2.0 is a bit buggy, but it is awesome. I get to combobulate now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter