***Smiley Thread #16*** Some MORE Favorite Smilies

Chilly day with rain sprinkles so no outside barbecues today!

I'm packing for my 4 days in Pennsylvania with my sister and Mom; back on online Saturday probably.

action-smiley-069.gif

....one town over is the town of Saddle Brook....they're jokingly calling it "Seattlebrook"! :lmao:

Flying home today from Baltimore after a four day visit with my sister and mom. It was a busy visit since my mom is in the process of being evaluated for extensive PT and occupational therapy as well as for a higher level of daily care.

Thank goodness my sister and I stayed in a nearby hotel so we got some peace and quiet each evening. Love my mom dearly but she is quite a handful sometimes! :tongue:

Thanks, Mom's the same; she must be feeling a bit better since she is arguing with the PT people. They made the mistake of giving her the impression that she should work for improved mobility when all she wants at 88 is to not lose any mobility. Oh man! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter