***** Smilies Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the end near for this thread :scared:

23_11_59[1].gif
what part will we be going on?? I lost track:confused3

Ok... since Gio insanely expressed interest in my vacation, I will now torture all of you with some details :scared1:

We leave on April 8, 2009 for 4 days in the Polynesian. On the 5th day (which is DD 15th birthday we will be whisked away to The Disney Wonder for a 4 day cruise!

There will be 4 of us... me, my cousin, DD and her best friend. We are doing the premium dining plan because we enjoyed it so much last time (and it was VERY worth it... we would have spent a fortune to eat in the restaurants DD and DF wanted to try!)

So today when I was browsing simultaneously through 6 different forums, it hit me that I should try to price it out separately to see if that saved us money... to book Land and Sea separately came out to $200 less a person, but it included premium meal plan, while land and sea included no Disney food.
So DH was excited... he hates when I talk about Disney non-stop but I get soooooooooooooooooo excited!!
newsmile035.gif

you look busy riding the exercise bike, I need to start using the treadmill
Treadmill2.gif

I am slowly trying to get back into shape or I will be renting an ECV in Disney and being one of those people I always talk badly about because they run me over!! :lmao:

Ok... since Gio insanely expressed interest in my vacation, I will now torture all of you with some details :scared1:

We leave on April 8, 2009 for 4 days in the Polynesian. On the 5th day (which is DD 15th birthday we will be whisked away to The Disney Wonder for a 4 day cruise!

There will be 4 of us... me, my cousin, DD and her best friend. We are doing the premium dining plan because we enjoyed it so much last time (and it was VERY worth it... we would have spent a fortune to eat in the restaurants DD and DF wanted to try!)

So today when I was browsing simultaneously through 6 different forums, it hit me that I should try to price it out separately to see if that saved us money... to book Land and Sea separately came out to $200 less a person, but it included premium meal plan, while land and sea included no Disney food.
So DH was excited... he hates when I talk about Disney non-stop but I get soooooooooooooooooo excited!!
newsmile035.gif

April 8th is my son's birthday, do you want to give him a really nice gift next year for his birthday?:lmao: sorry this is taking awhile but my computer is freezing up. Anyway, so this sounds like a really nice vacation, cruise and land!! I love the Poly, I stayed there for a few days in January.
Shaka2.gif
hula3.gif
I guess it pays to browse:thumbsup2

I am slowly trying to get back into shape or I will be renting an ECV in Disney and being one of those people I always talk badly about because they run me over!! :lmao:

yes, I've been attacted by those ECV a couple times too, I think I heard the prices went up on those, you may want to check into that.:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter