Smoking friendly bars near Gaylord?

Fig414

Earning My Ears
I am a smoker in search of a bar that is smoking friendly to watch a ballgame or 2 in May that is near the Gaylord Palms resort.
Thanks for any input.
Fig

You might try the Sheraton Vistana - they don't have non-smoking - but I am not sure about the bar/lounge area.

You won't find one in Florida.

Florida clean air regulations have outlawed smoking in bars and resturants. (Just like CA)

CA and FL laws do differ. You WILL find "many bars" in Florida that allow smoking!!! Smoking is not permitted however, in all restaurants...or any bar that serves food (food sales must be in the over 20% range). There are many bars allong HWY192(seconds from the Gaylord) that allow smoking, and Im pretty sure that the piano bar in the Gaylord allows it!!! "Smoke away my freind"

Thank you Pooh Pooh
I thought that was the case about stand alone bars. I'll look for a bar on 192 wherever that might be.
Fig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter