Smoking Standard View rooms at AKL?

D

DisneyVa.

We just made reservations at AKL with an AP rate of $114. I am highly alergic to smoke and can not stand to be anywhere near any type of smoke. We requested a non-smoking room but I was wondering if anyone knows with the standard view rooms (on Ostrich Trail and Giraffe Trail) where are the smoking rooms???

Bumping this up hoping for an answer. My husband is a smoker,So I also would like to know where the smoking rooms are.

Originally posted by DisneyVa.
We just made reservations at AKL with an AP rate of $114. I am highly alergic to smoke and can not stand to be anywhere near any type of smoke. We requested a non-smoking room but I was wondering if anyone knows with the standard view rooms (on Ostrich Trail and Giraffe Trail) where are the smoking rooms???

Hi DisneyVa.

I do not know were the smoking rooms are but if you put in a medical request for a non-smoking room they will garentee(sp?) the non-smoking room for you. My husband has asthma and we have never had a problem.

Unfortunately that dosen't stop people from smoking on their balconies. :p Just so you will be prepared we've been in several non-smoking rooms and had people next door (also a non-smoking room) out on the balcony/patio smoking.

DisneyVa-
Are you allergic to all kinds of smoke(Grill smoke, wood fire smoke etc)? I have heard that some resorts have rooms that may be close to a restaurant area and you may want to avoid these. I'm asking as your condition sounds highly sensitive. Good luck and let us know how you make out. Threehearts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter