Snack Credits at AKL

Wendi2000

DIS Veteran
I noticed these items listed on the Confirmed Snack list on DDP for BC Marketplace:

loaf of bread
box of entemanns doughnuts
Six count package of Thomas Bagels
Six count package of English Muffins

Are these items also available at the Mara in AKL? Anyone know??? I've never seen the Mara, so I don't know if it is just a food court place, or if they also have the quick service items (or whatever they're called) to grab out of the fridge/shelves. I know they had some of these things at the Pop Century food court, but I don't recall seeing loaves of bread there...

I'd like to know what other options there are for snacks at AKL. Also, what kind of CS meals can you get at Mara?

Can't say for sure at Mara, but these items were available at SSR and OKW. Also full box of Entennemen's cookies, quart of milk.

Quart of milk and box of donuts (or donut holes) made a family breakfast.

Remember, BC/SSR/OKW all have DVC villas with kitchens, so they carry a lot more food items than regular resorts like Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Mara has a wonderful food court and the choices are great. You can get a variety of fruit as either a snack option or as part of your counter service meal. (You can't do this at WL this year!) They also have big bags of chips (not famly size but 3 could each a fair amount.) as a snack or side in the CS meal. Rice Krispie bars, candy bars, and doughnuts (if still left over from b-fast) can be used with your cs lunch meal also. Side salads can be purchased as a side item with your CS meal too. They also have full side salads and ref sandwiches that would count as your main choice then you can add a side, a dessert, and drink as a CS meal. Other things that can be a snack credit or part of your CS meal would be; cookies,ice cream bars, FULL 20 oz. bottles of coke/sprite, large bottles of nesquick milk as well as regular milk in cartons, small and large bottles of orange juice, apple juice, water and of course they have fountain drinks too. The Mara also has many wonderful hot food itmes you can choose from, my kids really liked the pizza. You can ask for the items you would like on the pizza even though the menu only says pep or cheese. You can also get an African type pizza ( We didn't try it). They add extra cheese (you don't ask for this they just do it) on the pizzas so you can share without a problem. They food servings are large so keep that in mind too. Also you will not find any staws at AKL because of the animals, if you have small children you may want to bring a sipper cup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter