Snacks included for 2024 list

japanese maple

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Is there a list started for all snacks included for 2024? I tried looking at sites like All Ears and I'm not sure if it's actually current to 2024. For example they have Eight Spoon Cafe at AK listed as a snack credit, but when you look at the Disney site - it says "no dining plans accepted".

Was wondering if we could pool our resources and have posters update here if able with where they were able to use snack credits, outside of the usual suspects (soda, water, popcorn, chips, etc.).

Thanks.

Last edited:
I’m all for this. I’m especially curious about 8 spoon cafe and the smiling crocodile at animal kingdom too. I’ve also noticed that if you filter for places accepting dining plans on the app that they don't include places that only have the snack credit option in the list.

I’m all for this. I’m especially curious about 8 spoon cafe and the smiling crocodile at animal kingdom too. I’ve also noticed that if you filter for places accepting dining plans on the app that they don't include places that only have the snack credit option in the list.

I was wondering if that might be the case.

I was hoping one of the many vloggers out there would do a video showing all the snacks, but perhaps not that many people interested.

Unfortunately we don't go until December or I would report back!

The only way I found to see if something qualifies as a snack so far is for those locations where you can mobile order - If you go see the menu of those places like you were placing an order, some of the items have "Qualifies as a Snack" under them. Otherwise (the places that don't have Mobile Order) I guess you have to be physically there to look at the menu at find those special DDP icons to see what qualifies...

Someone correct me if I am wrong..

The only way I found to see if something qualifies as a snack so far is for those locations where you can mobile order - If you go see the menu of those places like you were placing an order, some of the items have "Qualifies as a Snack" under them. Otherwise (the places that don't have Mobile Order) I guess you have to be physically there to look at the menu at find those special DDP icons to see what qualifies...

Someone correct me if I am wrong..
This is the only way I've found as well. It's quite frustrating. I wish Disney would make it clear on the menus online

I have seen in blogs that Disney's website puts dinning plan not accepted on snack only locations. Why I have no idea, but they actually are included at most places.

I have put together a list of things we are interested in that seem like a good value. I'm fairly certain everything on it is included. Combo of looking at mobile orders, blogs, Googleing menu signs, and past experiences.

Animal Kimgdom
• Smoresosuarus Shake - Restaurantosaurus $8.49
S’mores Dessert Pizza – $6.79
• Ice Cream cookie sandwich - Dino Bite Snacks - $7.79
• Hot Fudge Sunday - Dino Bite Snacks - $8.29
• Mac n cheese w/ Pulled Pork - Eight Spoon Cafe $6.79
• Night Blossom - Pongu Pongu -$6.79
• Dole Whip Float - Tamu Tamu - $6.49

Magic Kingdom
• I Lava you float -Sunshine Tree Terrace $7.29
• Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzal - Launching Pad $7.79
• M&M Peanut butter cookie pie - main Street Confectionery- $6.49
• Mini Curros with chocolate - Pecos Bill - $6.79
• Funnel Cake with Strawberry - Sleepy Hallow - $8.29
• Cinnamon Roll - Gaston's - $6.99
• Ice Cream Sundae's - Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - $8.79

Hollywood Studios
• Funnel Cake w/ Cookies 'n Cream and Soft-serve - Epic Eats $8.49
• Rising Moon Over night oats - Ronto Roasters $6.99

Epcot
• Food Booths
• Croissant Jambon Fromage - Les Halles $6.50
• Napoleon - Les Halles $6.75
• Carmel Snickerdoodle cookie sandwich - Karamell Kuche $7.29
• Fresh Carmel popcorn - Karamell Kuche $6.99
• Norwegian Kringla - Kringla Bakeri - $6.79
• Mickey Cinnamon Roll - Kringla Bakeri - $6.49

Disney Springs
• Mickey Mousse - Amorette's Patisserie - $9.00
• Strawberry Cheescake - Amorette's Patisserie - $9.00
• Galeto Shake - Deluxe Burger - $7.75
• Little Mermaid Float - Swirls on Water - $6.49 .

The app WDW Food&Wine is a great place to see what festival items count as a snack and their price

I have seen in blogs that Disney's website puts dinning plan not accepted on snack only locations. Why I have no idea, but they actually are included at most places.

I have put together a list of things we are interested in that seem like a good value. I'm fairly certain everything on it is included. Combo of looking at mobile orders, blogs, Googleing menu signs, and past experiences.

Animal Kimgdom
• Smoresosuarus Shake - Restaurantosaurus $8.49
S’mores Dessert Pizza – $6.79
• Ice Cream cookie sandwich - Dino Bite Snacks - $7.79
• Hot Fudge Sunday - Dino Bite Snacks - $8.29
• Mac n cheese w/ Pulled Pork - Eight Spoon Cafe $6.79
• Night Blossom - Pongu Pongu -$6.79
• Dole Whip Float - Tamu Tamu - $6.49

Magic Kingdom
• I Lava you float -Sunshine Tree Terrace $7.29
• Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzal - Launching Pad $7.79
• M&M Peanut butter cookie pie - main Street Confectionery- $6.49
• Mini Curros with chocolate - Pecos Bill - $6.79
• Funnel Cake with Strawberry - Sleepy Hallow - $8.29
• Cinnamon Roll - Gaston's - $6.99
• Ice Cream Sundae's - Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - $8.79

Hollywood Studios
• Funnel Cake w/ Cookies 'n Cream and Soft-serve - Epic Eats $8.49
• Rising Moon Over night oats - Ronto Roasters $6.99

Epcot
• Food Booths
• Croissant Jambon Fromage - Les Halles $6.50
• Napoleon - Les Halles $6.75
• Carmel Snickerdoodle cookie sandwich - Karamell Kuche $7.29
• Fresh Carmel popcorn - Karamell Kuche $6.99
• Norwegian Kringla - Kringla Bakeri - $6.79
• Mickey Cinnamon Roll - Kringla Bakeri - $6.49

Disney Springs
• Mickey Mousse - Amorette's Patisserie - $9.00
• Strawberry Cheescake - Amorette's Patisserie - $9.00
• Galeto Shake - Deluxe Burger - $7.75
• Little Mermaid Float - Swirls on Water - $6.49 .

The app WDW Food&Wine is a great place to see what festival items count as a snack and their price
I think my issue is that I'm having trouble trusting blogs/sign photos because it's been so many years since the dining plan was in place.

I think my issue is that I'm having trouble trusting blogs/sign photos because it's been so many years since the dining plan was in place.
I am assuming any menu sign from 2023 that had a dinning plan symbol would still be accurate.

I will be there next week I know I won't eat at all these places but I will try to snap a photo of what I pass.

Last edited:
I am assuming any menu sign from 2023 that had a dinning plan symbol would still be accurate.

I will be there next week I know I won't eat at all these places but I will try to snap a photo of what I pass.
Wee were last there in 2022 but I honestly didn't pay attention - did they remove all the dining plan symbols during covid?

I at least would really appreciate the set of eyes. The snacks are probably the thing my teenage son looks forward to the most.

Wee were last there in 2022 but I honestly didn't pay attention - did they remove all the dining plan symbols during covid?

I at least would really appreciate the set of eyes. The snacks are probably the thing my teenage son looks forward to the most.
Nope they never removed the dinning plan symbols during covid and they were added to new menus that came out even though the dinning plan wasn't being offered.

Yesterday we got the waffle bowl sundae at the Plaza Ice Cream Shop at MK. We asked if additional toppings were included (they cost 0.99 each) he was like I think you can get whatever you want. So we added peanut butter sauce, sprinkles, reese pieces and oreo crumbles. It brought our total to $12 and some change, it went through in the system. That was a good value!

Attachments

• 20240306_142743.jpg
    20240306_142743.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 102
The mac and cheese place only the regular mac is included not the pulled pork one. Here are a few boards I snapped at AK today. A lot of the Booths don't qualify as a snack.

Attachments

• 20240308_132641.jpg
    20240308_132641.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 20240308_132458.jpg
    20240308_132458.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 20240308_132612.jpg
    20240308_132612.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20240308_125746.jpg
    20240308_125746.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 20240308_121827.jpg
    20240308_121827.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20240308_114956.jpg
    20240308_114956.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 20240308_104753.jpg
    20240308_104753.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 20240308_104258.jpg
    20240308_104258.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 81
The mac and cheese place only the regular mac is included not the pulled pork one. Here are a few boards I snapped at AK today. A lot of the Booths don't qualify as a snack.

Thanks for these.

Did you happen to notice if Mr. Kamal's qualified as snacks? French fries and pot stickers

Yesterday we got the waffle bowl sundae at the Plaza Ice Cream Shop at MK. We asked if additional toppings were included (they cost 0.99 each) he was like I think you can get whatever you want. So we added peanut butter sauce, sprinkles, reese pieces and oreo crumbles. It brought our total to $12 and some change, it went through in the system. That was a good value!
My kids will love this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter