• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Snacks on DDP

GrandmaLT

Mouseketeer
I've seen the list of table service and quick service restaurants on the dining plan but is there an accurate listing of snack locations on the 2024 plan? I've heard in one place that Dole whip at Aloha Isle isn't on the plan and another where it is on the plan. On Disney's site when I look up Aloha Isle and Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies it shows no dining plans accepted but I find them both listed on another party's list as being on the DDP. I'm just finding conflicting info on snack locations. Any help is appreciated.

If you look in the app like you are going to do a mobile order, you can see which items are snacks on the dining plan. I ended up doing that for all of the things that are must-eats for us. I didn't want to get the dining plan and then find out that we would have to buy most of our food anyway because only popcorn and sodas were counted.

I tried looking up sleepy hollow and it says some dining plans accepted, and it says nothing about DDP on the sweet/spicy waffle. Any insight? Is there any literature/list anywhere that doesn't require searching the app?

I tried looking up sleepy hollow and it says some dining plans accepted, and it says nothing about DDP on the sweet/spicy waffle. Any insight? Is there any literature/list anywhere that doesn't require searching the app?
Alleats.net has menus posted along with what's indicated as a snack credit. I think it is fairly up to date. The spicy chicken waffle sandwich is not listed as a snack credit but bottled beverages as well as the funnel cake is.

You could use a QS meal credit for it!

Alleats.net has menus posted along with what's indicated as a snack credit. I think it is fairly up to date. The spicy chicken waffle sandwich is not listed as a snack credit but bottled beverages as well as the funnel cake is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter