Snow VS. Evil Bananas ~ #3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i am making a dungeon with a dragon bc graveyards are for ghosts and dungeons have dragons

lalalala can we talk about something??? i dont care what it is as long as we talk about something bc i'm really bored :rolleyes1 :surfweb: someone start talking about something please!!

Bubblewrap...

:eek:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

Bubblewrap...

:eek:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

omg i love bubble wrap yay!!! pop pop pop ok bubblewrap isnt that interesting bc once u pop all the bubbles it's not fun anymore :laughing:

how about a what are you afraid of talk ok so what are you afraid of

=/
Im not on/joining the elite DIS -- I dont play pirates.
Guess I wont be on the Snow thread anymore. :headache:
Too many forums already to keep track of....:sad2:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

psshh.. snow.he and i will not be seen on there! its ok!

psshh.. snow.he and i will not be seen on there! its ok!

:rolleyes:

--

Amber -- I'm terribly afraid of spiders...
And this girl that stalks me and annoys the heck out of me when we were in school...
I went to Disney yesterday with my friend -- WE SAW THE STALKER GIRL IN THE LINE WE WERE IN!
As soon as the line moved and she was out of sight, I turned to my friend and was like, "NOOOOO!"

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

ok i'm afraid of jigsaw the guy from saw. i'm afraid of butterflies faces, creepy dolls(all the dolls in my bedroom face the wall) uh i'm afraid of ghosts, i'm afraid of getting turned down by my crush, and i'm afraid of mirrors at night

ok i'm afraid of jigsaw the guy from saw. i'm afraid of butterflies faces, creepy dolls(all the dolls in my bedroom face the wall) uh i'm afraid of ghosts, i'm afraid of getting turned down by my crush, and i'm afraid of mirrors at night

I remember once being freaked out with this one doll that my mom gave me that was in my room near my bed. Since my mom gave it to me I was afraid of telling her for the longest time that it scared me -- so I put it in my closet for a while :-)rotfl:). Finally I told her and she took it and put it somewhere. :lmao:

For some reason dolls creep me out a little bit....

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

I remember once being freaked out with this one doll that my mom gave me that was in my room near my bed. Since my mom gave it to me I was afraid of telling her for the longest time that it scared me -- so I put it in my closet for a while :-)rotfl:). Finally I told her and she took it and put it somewhere. :lmao:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

yea i'm afraid that their heads are gonna turn around or something creey is gonna happen

oh yeah i heard the song i just didnt realize that was from the song lol eh i'm still bored so what's on ur mind anyone

I had a doll when I was really little -- scared me to death! I remember it had a little 3-D tear just underneath its eye. For some reason, I couldn't look at it!! So my mom took the tear off and put a band-aid on it. lol

Ahhh, what can I say. Kids... :rotfl:

=/
Im not on/joining the elite DIS -- I dont play pirates.
Guess I wont be on the Snow thread anymore. :headache:
Too many forums already to keep track of....:sad2:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif
Huh? The thread is still on here... see below
Just a thought Goofy...you might want to create something original and new to bring to your forum. As you may know, trying to copy something that's original just leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. I would think you would want something fresh and new... :confused3
It was meant to be a joke since Snow was on that forum too

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter