SNUBA excursion?

Keterrill

Earning My Ears
Anyone ever done this? How was it?

Some background, husband and I are both certified divers. We are traveling with two daughters 11and 9. The 11-year-old did a jr diver experience, so she has used tanks, regulator, etc before, but only in a pool setting. 9-year old is a competent swimmer and snorkeler.

Would this be a fun experience for them? Worth the money? VS doing some other beach or snorkeling experience? Fyi, we are planning in snorkeling at Nassau and two days at CC on our trip.

I would say yes. My son and I did it in Hawaii and had a good time. I was a certified diver 30 years before. Funny thing was, never had an issue scuba diving 30 years ago, but 30 years later I was a bit uncomfortable going down the 20 feet the air line allowed us to go. Guess the survival instinct got stronger as I got older.

My husband and son did this a couple of years ago. They had a great time. My son is a competitive swimmer, but had never been swimming in the ocean before that day. He really enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter