So close I can taste it!!!

Impulsive Puppy

Mouseketeer
I am leaving on Thursday for my week at HRH! ANy last minute advice? Will anybody be there from the 13 to 19 of Dec? Boy the antisipation is almost killing me!!!

Dan Murphy is the moderator of the Community Bd and one of the NICEST people on earth.

RobinMalDanBarry.JPG

That's him in the back seat of Cat in the Hat talking to Barry. The lady in the Spidey shirt looks familiar, too.... :confused:

MIB999999 will be in the parks on 12/15.
There will be an International MIB Shoot-off at 10:00am. There will people from the UK, MIB9's and other willing victims, er i mean contestents.

Big Ian will be there and we have set up a meet so the more the merrier. Now Ian is a serious player so this is all about the points.:smooth:

Dan will also take pics of "things" that can't move another inch as in the great pic of Roninrs' son and my 2 laid out on the side walk at our DIS meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter