• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Excited I Could Bust!!!

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
Does anyone ever get so excited about a planned trip that they can't think straight. And everyday you plan something else. We aren't going down until 12/29, and this trip is all I think about!!!

Anyway, hope there are more out there like me!! :banana:

ClarabelleCow:

Hi Neighbor: Shelton, CT here!

I get this way just before a trip. I'm like a little kid - I get a little stressed while I'm packing (I'm a clothes horse), but after I'm packed, it's all giddies and giggles.

Start heading out to Lord & Taylors' and Macy's for those great bargains to wear down at WDW. Don't forget to tell us about it. :goodvibes

We just planned our 2nd trip to WDW this year! We are DVC members, but the "Free Dining Package" was just too good to pass up. I do nothing but think about going again. The good news for us, (being in Colorado) is that all the summer apparel and accessories will be going on clearance in about another month or so, so I will be going totally nuts! By the way, the only thing I don't have done at least 1 month in advance is packing underwear :) I hope your trip is magical!!

I'm like you, too! My next trip is the week of Thanksgiving and I just can't wait (even though I just got back 2.5 weeks ago)! And I spend way too much time on these boards, no wonder I can't get anything done at home!

we've two trips coming up in the next 6-months ... so excited that i'm not sleeping at night

our december trip is with extended family who havent been to WDW in DECADES! trying to plan to make the most of their time. My MIL and her sister are in their late 70's and have mobility issues and are only staying for 5 days .... cant imagine how they will be able to do all that my DH wants them to do ... i think i may have to sacrifice AK ...

our august trip is "just us" and we're planning a much more relaxing trip ... DD is doing pirate cruise at GF and we want to pool hop a bit, and rent water mice, do the water parks ... cant wait to activate our PAPs !

totally obsessed !

I can relate! I am soooo excited about our trip! My DH thinks I am obsessed, I am just looking forward to time alone with my DH in the happiest place on earth! I am already planning our little girl, Maddie's, first trip for Christmas 2006! Both sets of grandparents are coming! I am a Disney planning nut! :banana:

Oh yeah, we can DEFINITELY relate :teeth: :teeth: Our next trip is November-December this year, and we already have our MVMCP tickets and AP vouchers as well. We also have all our restaurants and meals planned as well. The trip after that is already in the planning stage (October 2006), and a trip to HH in March of 2007 is firming up too :goodvibes

So enjoy this obsession... there are far worse things to be hooked on :wave:

Chris, Jean & Patrick

i am the same, i cant wait for our DLC for new years, but i am already planning our easter trip to DL & Las Vegas to see family and i dont know how many times i go to book my airfare, fill in the names the cc and before i hit submit, it hit cancel. :rotfl: i am afraid to commit to DL, i have never been there, but with the points reduced, i thought this would be a good time to go,
but with the payment plan for the DCL, do i really want to add on airfare to my cc for easter, but if i dont book everything now the flights will be high, i may not get into DLH, help, i think i need help any advise... :confused3 :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter