So excited...Ready to bust!!!!

MomWith2Cinderellas

I wished upon a star and was granted the 3 loves o
I just book our first vacation using our points!! We are staying at the BCV in a 2 bedroom villa for 10 days!! I am so excited!! :cool1: Is it January yet?? lol

Congratulations! I am one year old (member that is) and still remember our first booking and trip. It is soooo special and you are going to love, love, love it! BCV is great! So far we've tried OKW, BCV, and VWL. We have loved them all, but I really liked BCV. However, I am a beach person. Just say beach and I am in heaven. You are going to love it.
One suggestion. Call and request a view of Illuminations. It used to be an Epcot view, but I heard they don't call it that anymore. We stayed in Room 431 and we have a great view of the fireworks. It was so special to watch them from your balcony at the end of a long day!
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Congratulations! I am one year old (member that is) and still remember our first booking and trip. It is soooo special and you are going to love, love, love it! BCV is great! So far we've tried OKW, BCV, and VWL. We have loved them all, but I really liked BCV. However, I am a beach person. Just say beach and I am in heaven. You are going to love it.
One suggestion. Call and request a view of Illuminations. It used to be an Epcot view, but I heard they don't call it that anymore. We stayed in Room 431 and we have a great view of the fireworks. It was so special to watch them from your balcony at the end of a long day!
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

MarylandMom, thanks for the tip. We were wondering if there are room that face Illuminations..We are in a two bedroom and I was not sure if they have that view form the two bedroom..
I was actually really nervous booking this trip...I am not sure why, but maybe it just did not seem real...This year so far has brought so many highs and lows that we are excited to plan for a trip to WDW..It sometimes does not seem real...
I even ordered my girls their customes for BBB...They love that place!

Thanks again to you all!

I felt the same way. Should I book, should I wait? Will it all work out? I am taking my 3rd DVC trip this July and our 4th trip will be with 10 of us in October. It gets easier to make the reservations :)
Take a look at the BCV map. We were in 431 and we could see Illuminations over rooms 551.

http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/

My wife is chomping at the bit as I am typing this. She just can't wait to book our first trip home next Feb.

Congrats and enjoy all of it!!!

I felt the same way. Should I book, should I wait? Will it all work out? I am taking my 3rd DVC trip this July and our 4th trip will be with 10 of us in October. It gets easier to make the reservations :)
Take a look at the BCV map. We were in 431 and we could see Illuminations over rooms 551.

http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/

Thank you! I will look over the maps. My girls can't wait to play in the sand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter